Agree to disagree...

caneaddict

Senior
yalls shouldnt waste your time arguing if hires are good or bad, theres guys here that have been right for the last 10 years being negative and are batting .1000 in that time frame, so I dont blame them for sticking it out, and the numbers on Enos can be skewed in different ways to look good or bad..

but the bottom line is this....

this program was on life support less than a month ago, and given where everything was, Manny has done a phenomenal job demanding more out of this program and getting results that align with his expectations...

I cant remember the last time we got a transfer the caliber of that safety yesterday, and we are all hearing the rumblings of potential assts who are throwing their hats in for jobs here on social media..

you gotta enjoy this, its relevance, we were dead in the water at the end of 2018,,,

Advertisement
Agree to disagree...
UnfortunatePoliteAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam-size_restricted.gif

We have one chance at this. Manny has one chance at this.

I'm with OP in that I'm sick and tired of people *****ing just to hear themselves *****, or slurping just to be a slurper for that matter. On the other hand, don't tell people to start arguing their perspectives. That's what a message board is for.

Me, personally, I'm holding my lead on this hire and this offensive staff for the time being. There are some really important positions left to fill, for one. And for two, I'm finding it really interesting to learn about the guy, as a person, his resume, the stats he has put up. Listen to everyone who makes a reasonable argument and decide what you think for yourself. Be amenable to changing your position based on new evidence.

Fvck, we are so ******* tied up as a society right now of instantly forming into opposing camps and then not budging no matter what. Don't agree to disagree. ******* learn and adjust your opinion as you do.

yalls shouldnt waste your time arguing if hires are good or bad, theres guys here that have been right for the last 10 years being negative and are batting .1000 in that time frame, so I dont blame them for sticking it out, and the numbers on Enos can be skewed in different ways to look good or bad..

but the bottom line is this....

this program was on life support less than a month ago, and given where everything was, Manny has done a phenomenal job demanding more out of this program and getting results that align with his expectations...

I cant remember the last time we got a transfer the caliber of that safety yesterday, and we are all hearing the rumblings of potential assts who are throwing their hats in for jobs here on social media..

you gotta enjoy this, its relevance, we were dead in the water at the end of 2018,,,
I agree, but I think Brevin probably had 90% to do with the Bubba transfer.

All I'm saying is thank God Enos is our QB coach. We've been so pathetic at QB coach in so long. We'll see what he does and even though I'm not excited about his previous offensive numbers, I am excited to seeing new blood in each position. New blood coming from other good programs at that. I've been a die hard Canes fan since i was 10 or 11 years old when I first watched us get snubbed over Florida State. Now I'm 30 years old and it's great always been great to be a Cane! The []_ _[]

Advertisement
I couldn't care less if Alabama fans are upset. I don't get a thrill from "stealing" anything from Alabama. None of that is a positive. What's positive is we got a great QB coach. His past offenses look cookie-cutter to me. I was expecting a razzle-dazzle Houston gone all Miami swag on everyone. I was expecting a NEW Miami, not a return to the greatness of yesteryear a la Alabama. This is wait and see. Trust the process Manny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back