Agiye Hall 6'3 receiver from Texas

Advertisement
6'3 receiver in the portal from Texas that might be looking to come back home to Florida,

Agiye Hall.​

I think he should be someone we take a look at.

1672174163417.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow. This looks like just another young man in a long string of talented young men, **** bent, on throwing away golden opportunities. Pass!!!

Advertisement
Even the locals here in Tampa are not surprised at this kid. He went to multiple HS, I think he was at IMG for a quick second and was booted / left there. For whatever reason he cannot find place to play football for more than 14 months.

Wishing the kid success, but he's gotta get out of his own way.

Even the locals here in Tampa are not surprised at this kid. He went to multiple HS, I think he was at IMG for a quick second and was booted / left there. For whatever reason he cannot find place to play football for more than 14 months.

Wishing the kid success, but he's gotta get out of his own way.
The “For whatever reason” is because he’s bat**** crazy and cannot function properly as a member of society.

Advertisement
If Gattis is still here he’s a take. This is just the type of kid we need to take a poke at him when we are down 27-3 vs tame with 63 yards of offense going into the 4th quarter. In short, I want legit convicts on the Rooster if Gattis is back.

Advertisement
Back