Aftermath: We just smashed WVU

Advertisement
Diaz and Kool at least two more years!

Diaz will leave eventually, he's got HC aspirations most likely. Keep Kool at all costs.

Disagree. Doesn't seem like the hc type and has deep ties to south fl

I could have seen him leaving eventually to take a job like FIU or FAU, but with Kiffen and Butch, I think he is ours for a while. Well...hopefully.

We are kinda lucky he got stuck on a terrible Texas team as it might take a while to raise his coaching profile, even with his standout season this year. That being said, his Dad was the friggin mayor of Miami so I think he has love for the school. If they pay him well, he could be our Bud Foster. Dude is just happy being a D coordinator.

Advertisement
First bowl win in so many years feels great after so many disappointing ending to Canes seasons, hopefully this is just the start of great things to come next season.

First bowl win in so many years feels great after so many disappointing endings to Canes seasons, hopefully this is just the start of great things to come next season.

[TWEET]814291701284171776[/TWEET]
Tirico is the best in the broadcasting business... If he's giving props to El Jefe, then y'all mutha****as betta get with the program!
Lol!

Last edited:
First bowl win in over 10 years feels great after so many disappointing endings to Canes seasons, hopefully this is just the start of great things to come next season.

Advertisement
Canes adjusted mid 2nd, and then rolled.

Did they change the O line? I know some quick passes was a part of it.

But you know what? Do you know what's up?

Canes won mothafuchkaa!!

Catching up with some of game day thread, what a bunch of wussy porsters pthat are supposedly Cane fans. Many had apparently ga e up in first quarter, couple of complete idiotic posts came from some regulars like ballhauk and Navahos. Great win, good game plan, great individual play, beating a solid WV team. This team grew a. Inch last 5 games of year.
Lol and they had the nerve to call me a frontrunner for liking another bball team..

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back