After watching the post game interviews...

doctaj11

Freshman
I think the locker room is in a bad way. I have not seen a postgame from players and coaches like that before. It’s one thing to be upset about losing... but that was something else.

Advertisement
This team takes after the head coach. Softer than baby ****.

They overcame against FSU, but they’ve caved every other time they’ve been punched in the face.

Advertisement
Advertisement
deejays was painful. He's such a positive kid but you can tell he's frustrated and doesn't have the answers.

We do have to tip our hat to BC, they spent entire 5 and half minutes these last 2 weeks game planning for our offense. It’s shocking they were able to stop our potent offense on 1st and 9 in the red zone.

So let me get this straight, Corch Mork justifies pulling Kosi last game and starting you this game because you are better “prepared” to handle veteran defenses that will throw different looks/blitzes at us but you **** the bed because BC went out of their “basic” package???

Yeah that DB made a **** of a play on that INT, if he doesn’t put his hands up that ball would’ve hit that kid in the head and knocked him out.

Advertisement
rosier is not a QB. he wouldn't even sniff the field at some Division III ****hole.

ONLY AT MIAMI AND ONLY WITH THE WORST COACH IN AMERICA !

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back