After visiting for Pitt game, Bogle updates process

View as article
Kids ride the wave these days. There's no hometown pride anymore.....I just graduated from FIU last year and all my classmates would talk about was getting the fvck out of Miami when they get their degree. It's the same sentiment in the hood too, everyone talks about moving to Georgia or how everywhere else you can do better than in Miami blah blah blah. But these are the people these kids listen and look up to so I'm not surprised.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kids ride the wave these days. There's no hometown pride anymore.....I just graduated from FIU last year and all my classmates would talk about was getting the fvck out of Miami when they get their degree. It's the same sentiment in the hood too, everyone talks about moving to Georgia or how everywhere else you can do better than in Miami blah blah blah. But these are the people these kids listen and look up to so I'm not surprised.
People are entitled to do what they want, but their ideas about "doing so much better" elsewhere show profound ignorance.

Alot of people on here post like double agents for other schools with all the negative coach richt talk and the lies. Since coach richt has been here, the veteran offensive guys had played their best ball, which is why njoku went in the firsr round, stacy coley, herdon, berrios all balled out and were able to become solud draft picks. Itll be hard for anyone to believe Ahmon wasnt going in the 1st round as well. And if jeff thomas had stayed, he could have easily become a 2nd day pick.

Coach brown is doing a top notch job with our runningbacks, as well as coach dugans, and coach hartley is doing a top notch job with our tightends as well. Quiet as kept, coach searels is not as bad as people have been saying, see donaldson, scaife and gaynor, those are the guys you watch to get a True gage of coach searels, we ok with him too.

Alot of the negative nancies will be surprised at this next recruiting class, fortunately for UM, recruits like payton, hasslewood, and even t.j. jones understand the Great opportunity we have here. Couple that with the integrity coach richt and company recruits with. That's important when you get in late with a guy like dj williams, why, because tge Truth is, when a recruit commits to us we commit to them, so we had crowley already in the fold, mcintosh outta of respect, plus richards all on deck, now that things have become more clear and the fact that the domino's have fallen like they have, this opportunity naturally opened up to dj williams cause apparently he belongs here, how else can you explain it.

The defensive coaches, when they go on the road, with the dominance we put up this year, the only way a defensive recruit doesnt come here from this area us unless he gets bought out and put on the payroll at those security and exchange commission schools a.k.a. the s.e.c.

This team went 7 & 5, that's not bad considering the amount of crybabies and lazy young offensive players who dont realize yet, this mot highschool no more, unless you have some type of superior athletic ability, you got to have a superior work ethic, that is what was missed most by Ahmon getting hurt, that man's work ethic was never questioned, that's what these young crybabies missed out on the most, seeing what it takes to be great, but the old heads will get on they *** in the offseason. A guy like irvin jr. his leadership next year will be very vital, cause its going to **** him off seeing healthy young players waisting their time crying instead of working.

To all the current UM offensive players, i got an idea for you, instead of crying and going back and forth on social media crying on their, spend more time on self development as a football player, leaders are not crybabies.

Advertisement

People wanna be able to live a normal Life, but best believe when people leave Miami, they represent it to the fullest cause if they didnt know, they'll learn quick how respected Miami is on the outside, alot of people paved the way for that.

People wanna be able to live a normal Life, but best believe when people leave Miami, they represent it to the fullest cause if they didnt know, they'll learn quick how respected Miami is on the outside, alot of people paved the way for that.

Most definitely!! I had a job offer in Dallas after graduation so I moved out here a few months ago. I can tell you that every time I tell someone I'm from Miami or they see me rocking my Canes jacket I get the upmost respect. It feels good....I just wish everyone had that pride!

People are entitled to do what they want, but their ideas about "doing so much better" elsewhere show profound ignorance.
I agree 100%. I tell people all the time that if you wasn't doing sh^t in Miami then you're probably not going to do sh^t anywhere else.

Advertisement
Most definitely!! I had a job offer in Dallas after graduation so I moved out here a few months ago. I can tell you that every time I tell someone I'm from Miami or they see me rocking my Canes jacket I get the upmost respect. It feels good....I just wish everyone had that pride!

First off, name respect fo sho, but the pride has been attacked too, alot by gentrification as well. But coach rumph, coach richt definitely know the lay of the land, as well as coach diaz, they know how to find who suppose to be here. This is why you gotta be real with how you recruit people, if you go in beggin a recruit to come in, you run the risk of them becoming entitled, but if you go in and just present what we about to the fullest, and they understand and than choose us, that's a player that's normally not gone be a problem.

That's why this will be one of my favorite recruiting classes under coach richt, because the recruits that come in this year are the ones who definitely have that real Miami pride cause they not coming in off of a bandwagon type of season, they coming in, when you got so called UM fans calling for them not to because for some reason, they acting as if coach richt took they girls or something, but the recruitscwho ignore all that, not worrued bout the record, that's a sign that this class will have alot of leaders in it, cause they got their own mind.

The sad part, some people think they are actually real UM fans even after alot of the nonsense they do, but will be quick to try and comment on other programs that negatively recruit against us, hypocrites are delusional.

That Miami pride is still strong, and as this team continues to excel, cause Miami football has always been about Great defense, and big plays on offense, which is what all of college football has tried to emulate. No matter how much winning slick saban has done and is doing, no matter how much winning oscar cryer has done and is doing, and right now UGA is playing strong, i still dont like watching their games, because those style of plays are not that exciting. Im not saying this because im from Miami, but no team is more fun to watch than when Miami is balling. In fact, just watching our defense this year was classic UM football. The only dissapointment i had in them this year was hearing them say after the Lsu game that, that one long run got the team down, but they redeemed themselves led by coach diaz, he addressed that with the quickness, him and coach rumph.

The Georgia tech game, i couldnt get mad at #28 or #2 for giving up those catches, them brotha's just got lulled to sleep.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back