After the Storm: UVA

View as article
Worst fears may be coming true with regard to playing time for freshmen. If last week was any indication this might very well be our 2-deep moving forward:

1s: King, Harris, Harley, Pope, Mallory, Jordan

2s: Perry, Burns, Few, Payton, Wiggins, Hodges

Advertisement
Who says I didn't? You don't know me to question my gambling intellect.

Not going to argue with you on this. The majority of posters will tell you that Pitt was absolutely not a good win. Especially with them playing their backup QB. Lets not backtrack just to argue for no reason.

So why are saying thumbs down if didn’t cover the spread

they covered so you should be saying thumbs up according to your logic

Will the mopes be upgraded to realists when Manny’s House of Cards inevitably falls? How can you watch this poorly coached & undisciplined team & be content. Manny going to con his way into an extension & you rejects will rejoice! Manny has been here since 15’ & he is the substitute teacher.

Keep hoping and rooting for losses but it won't happen.
If we run the table will the mopes switch allegiance and find another team to root for.

Good analysis and agree with grades.
But the mopes around here wont like them, they will complain they are too high.
It would probably be a good idea not to expend so much energy on what you think other people might think. Why don't you try telling us what you think? I would much rather read what you have to say about the team than what you think a few mopes may think. It would be much more interesting.

Advertisement
Worst fears may be coming true with regard to playing time for freshmen. If last week was any indication this might very well be our 2-deep moving forward:

1s: King, Harris, Harley, Pope, Mallory, Jordan

2s: Perry, Burns, Few, Payton, Wiggins, Hodges
Both Freshmen backs got carries.

Mamorelli played a ton in Brevin's absence (over Hodges)

Restrepo/Redding and I believe Smith were all out.

Last week was not a good week to look at a depth chart.

Advertisement
Back