After the Storm: UNC

View as article
Agree. It's gotten to the point that rather than feeling like we'll make the kick and just hoping a rare miss doesn't happen, I go into important kicks expecting to miss them and praying maybe we'll make it.
Points off the board.
Momentum destroyed.
Game lost.

Advertisement
So much for the dopes who used to whine about our defense getting beat at times the last couple years due to TOP and being exhausted. We’re winning TOP, and the defense is its worst since Doritos.

Advertisement

LOL, they just trolling the fans at this point

What a **** joke on that bomb on Bandy the guy was stuck in the middle of the field strafing side to side. Meanwhile the qb was looking left THEE WHOLE TIME. When the ball was released he broke the opposite direction.

Our safeties do a terrible job at recognizing down and distance as well as favorable matchups for the offense. But sure continue to compliment ****** knowles on his play. Dude is as bad as highsmith jr

You forgot to include that dumb f*ck Baker and Manny had ONLY 10 men on the field during 4th and 17 and didn't call a timeout.
Easy there Alex Jones I think that myth was already debunked....
8a8.gif

Advertisement
Three days later and the pocketed timeouts still **** me off.

Reading Manny's explanation does not improve things.

fair enough. got sucked in by some twitter fake news and absolutely cannot rewatch that game to verify validity. either way the delayed safety blitz (i think by Frierson) was about as dumb of a play as my original post
Can't argue the last one. Basic nickel or dime package with no frills wouldve been suffice...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back