After "practice of the year", Diaz comments on VT and Silvera, Bolden returning

View as article
Advertisement
Oh man, theirs no way around it, I hate Diaz! There just something so very Al goldenish about how he speaks. Just makes me sick listening to his words because I’ve already heard them from 2011 to 2015. This is honest to god the quickest I’ve ever turned on a coach. This guy just isn’t it. I supported randy right up until wisky embarrassed us in the champs sports bowl in 09 which was the last time we were over 50% BC ratio. I supported fatso right up until Louisville smoked us in the 2013 bowl game and he didn’t fire NoD. I supported Mark until our third 4 game losing streak and I support Coker until the debacle that was the 06 season. But manny takes the cake man, it’s hard to have respect for a guy that never played the game and comes off as a super slick snake oil salesman. We’ve had so many corches in a row law of Averages says we’re due for a good one but I don’t see with guy. It’s depressing and I have a sick feeling in my gut we’re gonna come looking exactly how we did against CMU and vtech is gonna smoke us and possible save Fuentes job while there at it. Idk I hope I’m wrong.
So what exactly would you have wanted him to say at that presser?!?

Our fans love hearing themselves talk.

Advertisement
slyly blaming the “unusual schedule”.

guy is the master of promotion, ill give him
that. cant coach a lick, but a master of promo.
The ******* negative glasses some of you view everything through is absolutely ridiculous. He didnt "blame" a ******* thing about the schedule. He said it's been a weird schedule as we are only in week 6 and have already had two byes. That is the very definition of unusual. He said he's eager to get us on a more steady routine now. That's it.

But you come and cry about how manny is "blaming" the schedule. Jesus christ, man, some of you must just be miserable people day in and day out in life.

So what exactly would you have wanted him to say at that presser?!?

Our fans love hearing themselves talk.
I want him to hold accountable the dumb@$$ decisions he and his coaches have made that have put us a 2-2. You know like starting two freshman at tackles and even worse leaving them on a island with little help or chipping, like letting baker completely change the defense we’ve been watching and what has been working the past 3 years, like not having a back up plan for a guy who couldn’t make field goals in highschool and clearly can’t make them now, like why wasn’t a qualified ST coach hired, and why have you COACHES still not fixed the slow starts were players look totally unprepared, why the offense is worse then last years, why we aren’t spreading teams out and putting up a lot of points with the modern offense you promised us when you got the job DIAZ!!!!! I want him to be a coach and not the fraud he is!!!

Advertisement
I want him to hold accountable the dumb@$$ decisions he and his coaches have made that have put us a 2-2. You know like starting two freshman at tackles and even worse leaving them on a island with little help or chipping, like letting baker completely change the defense we’ve been watching and what has been working the past 3 years, like not having a back up plan for a guy who couldn’t make field goals in highschool and clearly can’t make them now, like why wasn’t a qualified ST coach hired, and why have you COACHES still not fixed the slow starts were players look totally unprepared, why the offense is worse then last years, why we aren’t spreading teams out and putting up a lot of points with the modern offense you promised us when you got the job DIAZ!!!!! I want him to be a coach and not the fraud he is!!!

Boom... say it like it is.

Tired of 15 + years of BS coachtalk..
Fire a blow torch up their a$$es...
Wish someone in this SFL media would grow a pair..

“Obviously Jarren is very accurate, as we’ve seen with his completion percentage,” Diaz said. “I think in terms of the grand scheme of the offense, no matter what pass concept we have, it’s just a matter of getting that rhythm and getting that count in his head to be as quick as possible.

“The big part of why he was named the number one guy…in this offense, it’s just all about the decision-making. Remember, we talked about that as one of the three elements that would allow us to choose the starting quarterback. In terms of taking shots and his instinct for pushing the ball down the field, part of that is coming.”

It seems like the coaching staff isn’t overly impressed over completion percentages and aren’t going to spend the season in awww over it... Jarren was suppose to be the QB that pushes the ball down field the best which was also why I wanted him to be the QB as well.

Diaz is saying that part is coming I wonder what he really means by that? Sounds like an ultimatum.

Advertisement
Diaz as "The Promoter" is annoying because he can't back it up with wins and quality play against weak opponents like CMU. Need to see some adjustments now that we know what we have. Bolden and Silvera should help a lot. Hill looking sharper too. Maybe we actually force some rush and coverage sacks, TFLs and turnovers on defense.

I'm more annoyed with Enos, who seems to believe his offense is okay if his starters just play assignment football better. IF Nelson would get out of his stance with the snap count, IF Williams would see the underneath route, IF Thomas would get open more, IF Harris has seen the lane sooner, IF we didn't get that holding penalty, IF, IF, IF. And playing under center gives the QB better vision, so let's stick with that, too, smh. That sounds pretty **** stubborn to me. I am hoping for the best, but my expectations are lowered. Maybe not "the worst" like a Patrick Nix offense. But not what I want to hear for a team that is 0-for-1000000000 in converting on 3rd downs or getting TDs while in the red zone.

If Manny thinks having two bye weeks early in the season has been hard in the team, he should see how hard it’s been on CiS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back