caneaddict Senior Joined Dec 17, 2012 Messages 5,569 Oct 6, 2014 #21 dont worry, we're bringing back our "standard defense" this week
O Odin Junior Joined May 19, 2012 Messages 5,224 Oct 6, 2014 #22 can4life said: I still think hes gonna be a good coach one day but not at Miami everybody cant be successful here. Click to expand... I too think he's going to be a good high school head coach one day somewhere in Jersey.
can4life said: I still think hes gonna be a good coach one day but not at Miami everybody cant be successful here. Click to expand... I too think he's going to be a good high school head coach one day somewhere in Jersey.
theibisrules Senior Joined Sep 17, 2012 Messages 10,126 Oct 6, 2014 #23 caneaddict said: dont worry, we're bringing back our "standard defense" this week Click to expand... lol...when I heard that mess on the interview I wanted to barf
caneaddict said: dont worry, we're bringing back our "standard defense" this week Click to expand... lol...when I heard that mess on the interview I wanted to barf