After listening to Al Golden this morning...

Terp305

Redshirt Freshman
After listening to Al Golden this morning, its clear he doesnt understand football concepts. How can he say with a straight face we had 8 and 9 man fronts? Thats MAJOR a problem if our coach thinks our guys are stacking the box and in reality we are in a base defense. Joe Rose tried to get him to say why not sell out the run and bring more guys up to force the QB to beat you with his arm. Al's response is basically we do that now. THATS UNBELIEVABLE TO ME.

Advertisement
Al is Done at Miami. He is a low tier head coach. He'd be great in the MAC or div1-AA. Get him out of the here!!!

What's worse is the people in charge of firing him don't understand basic football concepts enough to see that crap he's calling on the field would have him fired at any top football program committed to winning!

Advertisement
After listening to Al Golden this morning, its clear he doesnt understand football concepts. How can he say with a straight face we had 8 and 9 man fronts? Thats MAJOR a problem if our coach thinks our guys are stacking the box and in reality we are in a base defense. Joe Rose tried to get him to say why not sell out the run and bring more guys up to force the QB to beat you with his arm. Al's response is basically we do that now. THATS UNBELIEVABLE TO ME.
Sometimes coaches believe fans and the media are to stupid to understand. The eye in the sky don't lie.

Al is at a point now where he needs to take on a bunker mentality, hunker down in his office and get his **** together, use whatever coaching acumen he possesses and keep his team together. But first, he might want to borrow a page from Bill Belichick (pains to say) and treat microphones and scribbling scribes like the plague . . . and not say ****. Right now, he's not helping himself or the program with the silly excuse making and illogical ramblings.

tntd.gif

Advertisement
Al is at a point now where he needs to take on a bunker mentality, hunker down in his office and get his **** together, use whatever coaching acumen he possesses and keep his team together. But first, he might want to borrow a page from Bill Belichick (pains to say) and treat microphones and scribbling scribes like the plague . . . and not say ****. Right now, he's not helping himself or the program with the silly excuse making and illogical ramblings.

And therein lies the rub. I really think he has no idea how to fix this mess. Does he revamp his defense? No way. If he thinks he can't get his players to execute his defense, why would he expect that they'd be able to figure out a new scheme. Nope, he's digging his heels in and convincing himself that the only way to get out of this mess is to continue to preach execution and whatnot.

People, Al is not w/ our program. You can tell by his body language when we are losing a game. This passive bull is ridiculous; for an example, when Kaaya threw his 1st int, J. Coley said, "hey, what did you see? Ok, let's look at it together." When he threw his second int, he did the same thing!! Most real coaches would've said, "Bring your butt here...you can't do that! You have to go through your progressions, but that can't happen again. Get it together, trust your progressions, relax, and let's go!" Meanwhile, Golden is smiling on the sideline, looking up at the play clock tick down. When we were down by 2 scores and we were driving in the 4th with like 8 minutes to go and we had a 4th and 6, I believe, and we decided to punt the ball when GT had dominated the T.O.P, I knew at that moment Al didn't care anymore. When Al used the playing on PRIME TIME TV as an excuse for losing, it says he's done. I'm telling you, he will resign. It has already been set up after the Nebraska lost...he took some time off due to his "wife's health." Al is a smart guy...he will leave after this year stating he needs to take care of his wife and her health is more important. He'll thank the program and the student athletes and blah, blah, blah. He has that Urban Meyer spirit in him. Trust me, he's already set it up. When a coach stops showing up for radio show apperances after a loss, it's an indication that he's starting to check out mentally. Plus, I don't think the BOT is too pleased w/ him trying to bolt on us anyway on the low.

I'm listening now and he's Done.. He's stuttering and you can hear in his voice that he's lost his confidence.. How can he lead a team when he doesn't believe anymore.. I think the reason he Defends his Defensive scheme the way he does, is because that's all he knows, and he's got a small football IQ.. So now he's going back to a standard Defense? What's that mean?
If he loses another game I think Golden will resign by years end, he's a Mental Midget..

Advertisement
"I think the safeties are at 10 yards the whole game and we're playing a 9 man front" Alfred Gorlden 10/06/2014

Advertisement
They don't know I'm lying....nobody has TIVO and records the games.....

#eatadikalgolden

I still think hes gonna be a good coach one day but not at Miami everybody cant be successful here.

Advertisement
Back