Aflac Trivia Question:

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
What is the largest margin of defeat for a Top-3 team in poll history?

Chris Fowler "Does it involve the :neonu:?"

Fvck Chris Fowler in his ******* with a carrot peeler.

Advertisement
Yeah I don't know what he was smoking there. Maybe he was thinking about the Clemson beating we took in 2015 since this was a Clemson game? But we were unranked then sooo....

Thinking he was leaning towards it being The U who provided the beatdown. Plus The Bear went to Miami and is a Miami fan so could have been asking if it concerned Miami from that angle.

What is the largest margin of defeat for a Top-3 team in poll history?

Chris Fowler "Does it involve the :neonu:?"

Fvck Chris Fowler in his ******* with a carrot peeler.

I think he meant one of the beat downs from the U in the 80s. In what Lovecraftian universe does a top 3 ranked Miami team get blown out? ****, some of you guys were castrated by the Golden era.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thinking he was leaning towards it being The U who provided the beatdown. Plus The Bear went to Miami and is a Miami fan so could have been asking if it concerned Miami from that angle.

Spot on. I bet that's exactly it with The Bear. Fowler isn't a Canes fan like Herbie can be but I doubt he'd go out of his way to throw a dig at us.

That's exactly what it was... Bear went to the U and always does Miami trivia.... Think the last 2 weeks was miami questions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back