Advocare Classic Uniform Auction

954Cane'21

Recruit
If you didn’t know, incorporating sea plastic into our Jerseys for our season opener is also part of a fundraiser for UM’s Marine Science program in conjunction with Parley the Ocean. Every Uniform worn will be auctioned off After the game. The funds collected will go towards a freshman education program put on by one of my favorite professors at the U. This is a great opportunity to give back directly to students while getting a very rare opportunity to own an official jersey with your favorite player’s number. Go to work CIS’ers!

Fanatics Auctions

Advertisement
I know everyone seems to hate these, but I think it’s pretty freaking awesome that you could have any game Jersey especially from a pretty big time game! I love this idea as a one time thing!

Not only are they not terrible, like past alternates, the cause is going to generate interest in our team from all across the continent. Those unis are all over social media, and not just contained to sports blogs. I hate hippies, but I'll gladly take their money and spend it on the betterment of this University.

Good cause, and a nice uni Iet's get a W and have a reason to score one of these. Still have my green Santana Moss 6 from Bobby back in the day.

Advertisement
#21 went for over 2 g’s!

C270BD4C-93B4-4E55-AE4E-406B222799E4.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back