Adrian Ealy

Anonymous274945958675743

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Ok normally I would expect us to have no shot with this guy because we haven't heard much from him recently. But the staff has been doing a good job of silently recruiting. He's committing tomorrow. Did he ever visit?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oklahoma has been leading for quite awhile unless something has changed....

Ok normally I would expect us to have no shot with this guy because we haven't heard much from him recently. But the staff has been doing a good job of silently recruiting. He's committing tomorrow. Did he ever visit?

Advertisement
Pretty sure if he's been "silently" recruited you wouldn't know ****, so you don't know anything regarding his recruitment.

Pretty ***-backwards comment

I'm all about these "secret recruits" that Mr. Ariz has you guys chasing. Let's find some more of them!

Advertisement
Lol y'all do realize that Pete roasted CS for saying he'd cone for an OV and force Vermin to change his article immediately?

Advertisement
How do you know the staff has been doing a good job recruiting him if its secretly? Lol

My point is there's been several names that have seemingly popped up out of nowhere the last couple weeks. Jeff Thomas namely there's been others but it seems like we keep hearing how they've been keeping it quiet with 5-6 other recruits for 2016. Hunter Echols, Jerry Jeudy, etc. so **** I'm asking if anyone has heard about anyone else smartass.

Arizona football recruiting: Wildcat target Adrian Ealy announcing decision Thursday - Arizona Desert Swarm

....... Adrian Ealy, a four-star on 247’s Composite Rankings, announced on Twitter that he will be announcing his college decision around 11 AM PT on Thursday. Three weeks ago, he told SEC Country that LSU, Arizona, and Oklahoma are the three finalists. .....

Go Canes

Well **** NVM I had seen on twitter that he had some 12 schools he was choosing from. I couldn't find a shorter list. Guess that nails that door closed.

Advertisement
Back