Adrian Baker - Grad Transfer

Take...

Him & Delaney from The Citadel, both are takes.

That kid from Miss St is not though.

We don't need either as starters, but the depth they would gives us would help with an even better Defense we already have with the pieces we added in the 2017 class.

Advertisement
We can take both and move redwine or jackson to safety. I think Jackson could be a nice fit back at S

Take...

We don't need either as starters, but the depth they would gives us would help with an even better Defense we already have with the pieces we added in the 2017 class.

I am pretty sure the Citadel kid would start for us..hes a projected top 20 CB

Take...

Wouldnt make sense for Delaney to come here if he's not gonna start, night as well stay at Citadel.. I wouldnt take the chance if I were him

Advertisement
Take...

Wouldnt make sense for Delaney to come here if he's not gonna start, night as well stay at Citadel.. I wouldnt take the chance if I were him

You don't think he could compete opposite of Young? That other corner spot is worrisome

Take...

If he can't come in here and start then I'm not sure what all that NFL talk with him is about.

Take...

You don't think he could compete opposite of Young? That other corner spot is worrisome

With Dean coming it would be at least a competition. Unless Bake, Dean, and Delaney came and 2 of them started and pushed Young to nickle.

Advertisement
Rumph is following that guy Dee Delaney on twitter and Delaney is following everybody from Colbert to DVD.

Adding a player at CB is good & needed, but I really want a safety grad transfer. I think we're a JJ injury away from disaster there, which isn't what you want to hear when it's a smallish dude who throws his body into every play 100%.

Advertisement
Adding a player at CB is good & needed, but I really want a safety grad transfer. I think we're a JJ injury away from disaster there, which isn't what you want to hear when it's a smallish dude who throws his body into every play 100%.

We're short on experience but I'd like to see what Carter, Finley, Smith, Knowles can do.

Not expecting much out of James or Wright personally.

If we add Delaney, I'd be interested in seeing how he fits at both CB and S.

Would Clemson block a transfer for Baker to Miami or nah? I know it's usually teams that are on your schedule, but..

Advertisement
Take...

Ive never seen him play I dont know anything about him...but Liberty City said we dont need him as a starter...so Im thinking he isnt a 1st ir 2nd round pick or anything

Take...

Doesn't matter if he would start or not... Miami >>> Citadel

He's got a better chance to get more looks playing with us than he does with the Citadel & the simple fact we have a fairly loaded Defense would make him look even better.

Take...

Ive never seen him play I dont know anything about him...but Liberty City said we dont need him as a starter...so Im thinking he isnt a 1st ir 2nd round pick or anything

He'd start. Don't listen to these idiots man.

Take...

He'd start. Don't listen to these idiots man.
I never said he wouldn't start, I said we don't need him as a starter as in we would be fine without him.

I also clearly said I take both of the Grad Transfer CB's in question, so watch who calling an idiot...

Advertisement
Back