Adoree' Jackson 108 yard INT return + more last night

Advertisement
Are we still recruting him? Does he have a legit interest in us AT ALL??? How many other sites you go on to post your videos chum?

Advertisement
why the HL if he doesn't have any interest in us

So u tellin me collegelevelathlete is adoree jackson come on bruh... Lot of people post highlights of different athletes dont mean UM is recruiting them

How do you get this ^^^ out of what Core Values posted?

Its just why constantly post videos of a kid that has NO INTEREST in us (MIAMI)?

This^^^^ is the reason people on here give him heat.

Trust me, I wish he(Adoree') was considering us, but we haven't heard anything about him and our staff.

He is def one of my favorite national recruits this cycle and I wish we had a shot but he seems more interested in USC, Oregon, UF(for some crazy reason?), FSU(will be at the MIAMI/FSU game this weekend with fellow Cali 5 star RB Joe Mixon[STUD])

So our only shot at getting him to even think about us is stomping the Noles this weekend in Doak(tall order but possible) while he is there in attendance, then getting him to official.

If those 2 things don't happen, we have no shot at Adoree' Jackson.

Advertisement
I didn't say that CLA was Jackson .... I'm saying why start a thread of a guy that has no interest in Miami

why the HL if he doesn't have any interest in us

So u tellin me collegelevelathlete is adoree jackson come on bruh... Lot of people post highlights of different athletes dont mean UM is recruiting them

Posters do it all the time... That's why i asked "Are we interested" as in Golden and staff. Their are a lot of guys who got offers from UM but arent being actively recruited for instance the DT from Fresno Tashon Smallwood... He said the coaches werent actively recruiting him but he wants them to (again)... Thats the only reason i asked.. a simple question the OP curled into ***** mode and thought i was being negative and i clearly wasnt.

Advertisement
Back