Administration belief

canes732

Crafty veteran
Premium
As a Giants fan I've been through this before with Tom Coughlin not saying i support the decisions made with Al golden the giants gave tom the time to make a championship teams even when the whole city of New York and states of NY and NJ wanted to fire him so all I'm saying is keep showing up to the games. Don't stop going it wont do anything you have to trust the administration sometimes. I don't want to but the Giants administration changed me so all i'm saying is support the canes. We never stopped going to games up here in new York don't stop in MIA.

I know i'm going to get bashed for this but ***** it if it helps one person that makes me happy. As always GO CANES 305

Advertisement
If I could neg this garbage 3000 more times I would....Don Bailey Jr **** right here.

We have the worst administration in the country, if you're being serious in defending them you either are on the administration or have a family member on it. Either way...this post is straight unfounded garbage.

A decade of incompetence.

Comparing an NFL organization that's won 2 of the last 7 Super Bowls, to the people making decisions at Miami. Try again.

Oh yea but before the championship season his head was being called for so you try again kid same situation without dumb banners except in the new york times which has more pull than a banner so its the same if not worse becaues it was New York the toughest market to play in

He was 11-5 year 2 and won the superbowl in year 4 dumb****. He was a good coach with the Jags.

Advertisement
And Golden wasnt just 9-4 Giants went 8-8 the year before winning the ship in 07 with fans wanting him gone just like now is all im saying not saying i want golden just saying there are similarities here god you people are just aweful fans down in south florida jesus christ

How do you know who is in South Florida on this board?

You posted a message you knew would get a response and then four posts later you lash out. What's the point? Trying to get attention I suppose...

As a Giants fan I've been through this before with Tom Coughlin not saying i support the decisions made with Al golden the giants gave tom the time to make a championship teams even when the whole city of New York and states of NY and NJ wanted to fire him so all I'm saying is keep showing up to the games. Don't stop going it wont do anything you have to trust the administration sometimes. I don't want to but the Giants administration changed me so all i'm saying is support the canes. We never stopped going to games up here in new York don't stop in MIA.

I know i'm going to get bashed for this but ***** it if it helps one person that makes me happy. As always GO CANES 305

Tom Coughlin was a 58 year old man who had not only previously coached an NFL team to an AFC championship game TWICE (including in his second year), but who had actually coached under the guy Golden pretends to have coached under (Parcells). He won the NFC east in his SECOND SEASON wth the Giants, and proceeded to make the playoffs the next two seasons, in which he then won the Superbowl.

Most of the fans complaining about him were the typical Giants/Yankees fans who demand a superbowl every single year. Miami fans, who won more titles than said Yankees fans from 83-2001, have been complaining b/c we haven't even won our version of the "NFC east" for ELEVEN YEARS.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

1. Tom Coughlin had a history of coaching success.

2. Tom Coughlin's 11-5 season was not lucky nonsense the same way Golden's 9-4 season was.

3. Tom Coughlin completely scrapped his entire attitude and approach going into the year 4 season they won the Super Bowl, not year 5.

4. Pro football is not dependent on recruiting. Coughlin had a better nucleus in place while the current class Golden is bringing in is far from the calvary.

5. Yep there are similarities but you are misrepresenting them to make yourself feel better.

God you fans up North are just awful with your poorly informed attitudes and ignorant criticisms/statements. Did that sweeping biased generalization work for you? Give me a break.

Advertisement

I am a Giants fan and I wish they would let Eli and Tom go. The Giants biggest problem though isn't Coughlin it is letting guys sign elsewhere after their rookie contracts expire without getting crap for them and then not replacing them with the same talent. How do you expect to be a playoff contender without one decent RB on the team. But I am sure they will draft a DL or OL this year in the first round and not address the RB situation at all.

Advertisement
Oh yea but before the championship season his head was being called for so you try again kid same situation without dumb banners except in the new york times which has more pull than a banner so its the same if not worse becaues it was New York the toughest market to play in

You forgot to mention that he proved himself as a coach during his tenure with the Jags. Also his stint with the Giants was nowhere as bad as Al's. One won a super bowl his 4th year the other guy had a losing record. Keep trying though.

LULZ at comparing a proven excellent HC like Coughlin to fckmouth Folden. You pie in the sky faqqots will never stop even in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Read this 5 times if you have to: Not every HC is a good HC. Just like not every barber is a good barber. Not every chef is good. Not every movie director is good. Do you get that?

Advertisement
Oh My!!! Really, OP? :numbness: :flamthrower :NEGGED to an ISIS held middle eastern village.

Last edited:
I don't usually get personal here but drop dead, Yankee! Oh and come get your frigging cousin and take him back to New Yack with you. By the way, you left out the part were Coughlin actually made changes in his approach after all that uproar and private players meetings, so take you halve Al truths out of here.

How about given the talent we had, in 2014, we majorly underperformed. I think that is the most damaging to the coaching staff / football operation. The 2014 team should NOT have been 6-7 and blown out several times given the talent on the roster. So the cloud and other made up excuses are irrelevant. The fans want production that is consistent with the talent level. The talent level should always be high at Miami given the geographic location, tradition of the program, name brand etc etc. If the talent is not top 10 that is the coaches fault too.

Advertisement
Back