Adidas >

Advertisement
the only things that would make me love adidas more right now would be an orange+green ultraboost available to the public and the classic trefoil logo since we're in throwback duds. amazing to see how we went from nike afterthought to the first garbage adidas sets to the best uniform and merch options that we've had since i can remember.

the only things that would make me love adidas more right now would be an orange+green ultraboost available to the public and the classic trefoil logo since we're in throwback duds. amazing to see how we went from nike afterthought to the first garbage adidas sets to the best uniform and merch options that we've had since i can remember.
ask and you shall receive. coming soon.. though i like the 2016 version better.
adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Miami Hurricanes Release Date - Sneaker Bar Detroit

Advertisement
Advertisement
are they going to stream Two strictly adidas schools playing each other each week? Not sure how many so fla schools are adidas but I know its big in cali cause of snoop.

Advertisement
there are some practice jerseys on ebay, but the 2018 jersey is on the adidas site and i saw the cager jersey at caneswear the other day (even though they're not shown on the website).

They are all sold out on the adidas site. Only size left is Extra Small/ Long...WTF!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back