ADIDAS VS NIKE

KOOLAID4L

Freshman
I'm sorry, but adidas is coming out with better cleats and styles for youths and adults then Nike is. I mean I got football kids that rarely get Nike stuff anymore. I just got a brand new pair of cleats for my son and they look way better then anything I got from Nike.
I'm still a Nike fan I can't wear nothing but Nike that's how I was raised.
Can you imagine if Adidas sign Jordan?

Advertisement
I'm sorry, but adidas is coming out with better cleats and styles for youths and adults then Nike is. I mean I got football kids that rarely get Nike stuff anymore. I just got a brand new pair of cleats for my son and they look way better then anything I got from Nike.
I'm still a Nike fan I can't wear nothing but Nike that's how I was raised.
Can you imagine if Adidas sign Jordan?

If Jordan had signed with adidas like he wanted to, we'd never know who Phil Knight is, Oregon would still suck, and there would be no Nike fanboys insisting that everything Nike is better than anything by any other company.

I’m a Nike guy but Adidas is looked at no differently in the kids eyes imo. I’m 29 & still have friends in their early 20’s & I’d say more wear adidas. It kinda has more of a vintage feel which seems to be the “in” thing now.

Advertisement
I'm out of touch with fashion but I know Adidas has gotten a lot more popular with younger people because their prices have gone through the roof over the last few years. I actually prefer Nike athletic shoes for running and the gym but I've always loved the Adidas casual shoes. A lot of the styles that used to sell for $50-60 are now $90-100 though and it sucks.

If Jordan had signed with adidas like he wanted to, we'd never know who Phil Knight is, Oregon would still suck, and there would be no Nike fanboys insisting that everything Nike is better than anything by any other company.
That’s not true imo. Nike still had them OG designs. I don’t believe in the opinion that Jordan designs from 87 through the 90s wouldn’t have sold Without MJ..them shoes still would’ve hot. If Jordan’s was in ugly mofos ppl wouldn’t buy them. Idc how many rings Mike was getting. That’s why those Jordan’s from that era are still hot 20 years after MJ retired...as for the OP opinion, yes Adidas football and soccer gear rivals Nike strongly. **** even fashion

Advertisement
Both are Chinese made crap, with designs that jumped the shark a decade ago, and sold in mall stores. Is there really any difference?

Advertisement
I’ll be real. I never even thought of adidas until UM switched over. But I’m a Ultra Boost junkie now. I’m super flat footed and walk a lot for work and these shoes aren’t far the best thing. I can walk/stand all day with minimal pain.

Kanye became to Adidas, what Jordan did to Nike.

Saviors, that brought a cool factor and the younger generation.

also doesn’t hurt that they stepped their design game up too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Very funny to me that everyone is talking about design. What about quality?

I've owned tons of both. Nikes fall apart and Adidas last. The only reason Nike is anything is because of timing (they rode the fitness revolution wave of the 80's better than anyone) and the fanboys who insist "Nike is better" is a factual statement.

Adidas makes classic kicks that go with anything.

Fun fact: Puma was started by the founder of Adidas (Adi Dassler's) brother.

Advertisement
Back