ADIDAS VS NIKE

Nike just took over unis for Liverpool FC from NB. This week the yearly slight changes are out. And we have an Immediate quality drop. Not a fan.

I saw the jerseys & the players reaction including commenting on how nice the material was....I saw no problems w/ them. They didn’t go radical on them. They look real clean to me.

Advertisement
I saw the jerseys & the players reaction including commenting on how nice the material was....I saw no problems w/ them. They didn’t go radical on them. They look real clean to me.
It’s the Liverbird in particular. Looks like an iron on. You an LFC fan?

Advertisement
That’s good to know. Really like that blue trim they added to the Home kits. Haven’t seen the Away or Third

Advertisement
I follow Liverpool, but if I’m being honest.....I’m a ManU fan. Don’t kill me. Lol
Hated Manu during the Ferguson’s seemingly never ending run. But it has ended. No issues currently. Both American owned. I am anti Mancs these days. Oil rich dictatorships annoy me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope I don't get banned. Kind of into this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200725-180303.jpg
    Screenshot_20200725-180303.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 5
Advertisement
Back