Adidas uniforms all day today

OrangetieFatface

Thunderdome
Wtf?

Am I the only one?

Adidas is actively trying to ruin cfb, including UM.

There's six *** Eastern European transsexuals designing uniforms on a knockoff CAD computer running windows 95.

Advertisement
1300x731

Wtf?

Am I the only one?

Adidas is actively trying to ruin cfb, including UM.

There's six *** Eastern European transsexuals designing uniforms on a knockoff CAD computer running windows 95.
Anyone have pictures of all the other Adidas schools? Besides Nebraska and Michigan who have kept their traditional looks as expected I don't know any other schools. I am going to guess that Miami is going to be their Oregon which they should be. We are not Big10 SEC tradition. New uni every game I say.

ugly as **** bru. got dam indian feathers on the sleeves and the U on the pants more stretched out than al golden's undershirt. not to mention them big *** russian letters on the back of the jersey. fix all that and they might look alright. oh and them ugly *** slashes on the pant stripes.

Advertisement
I liked the Canes uniforms other than the ridiculous wide stripes on the pants and especially the distracting fingers on the shoulder pads.

At least we were recognizable as the Canes, unlike so often last season with diabolical Nike.

This is better than the ornament helmets yet some of you are still b*tching, unbelievable

The helmets were the only thing wrong with uniforms last season.

Advertisement
ugly as **** bru. got dam indian feathers on the sleeves and the U on the pants more stretched out than al golden's undershirt. not to mention them big *** russian letters on the back of the jersey. fix all that and they might look alright. oh and them ugly *** slashes on the pant stripes.

THIS

Firing Day is 86 away.

[video=youtube;iPUmE-tne5U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U[/video]

Advertisement
I can live with them....I cant with with smoke and all white **** .

Orange over white

White over orange

save the cash for ice cream

Advertisement
Uniforms look good. Could use some tweaks here and there but they look good. Orange/Orange is a terrible combo.

Advertisement
Back