Addressing the Secondary

sstcane

Sophomore
Premium
The clearest weakness on this team is in the secondary. Our recruiting has been terrible the last several years, both in numbers and quality. The good news is that Florida has a good crop of players coming out this year.

We have to go all in and get a top tier class to compete for the playoffs and championships.

If we can land a class of:

CB - DJ Pickett, Ben Hanks Jr and Chris Ewald
S - Amari Wallace and Bryce Fitzgerald

This would give us amazing depth and versatility

These players are all high on the program - we need to put everything into landing these types of players this cycle.

Advertisement
Stafford developing? Brown looked good as a Freshman. Yes, I expect this class to be similar to last years D line class and I expect Mario to Land elite talent. I would have liked two portal corners who could ball. Any chance Washington switches to Corner? Brown, Porter, Stafford, Richard, Mack? Hopefully a legit spring portal corner comes. We are gonna miss Davis.

The clearest weakness on this team is in the secondary. Our recruiting has been terrible the last several years, both in numbers and quality. The good news is that Florida has a good crop of players coming out this year.

We have to go all in and get a top tier class to compete for the playoffs and championships.

If we can land a class of:

CB - DJ Pickett, Ben Hanks Jr and Chris Ewald
S - Amari Wallace and Bryce Fitzgerald

This would give us amazing depth and versatility

These players are all high on the program - we need to put everything into landing these types of players this cycle.
Land that class and I'm good but we may add another safety. DJ Pickett is a program changing recruit at CB so adding him would be huge plus Pickett could be a day 1 starter.

Advertisement
Back