ADDED PERSPECTIVE: LVR Relieve DC

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
For added perspective on how real leaders have to make real decisions (good, bad, or ugly)...

Gruden just relieved the individual he regarded as his inner circle (some day Asst HC).

Advertisement
He did give him 3 years.... and they have sucked all 3.

Baker is on year 2.

Why fire Baker, and throw out all he has built on? Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Who could do better than Baker right out the gate against Alabama next year? What coach could possibly turn it around before then? I don't see any lol.

Baker is on year 2.

Why fire Baker, and throw out all he has built on? Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Who could do better than Baker right out the gate against Alabama next year? What coach could possibly turn it around before then? I don't see any lol.

What the **** has he built?

And I'm beyond confident that we could rustle up a DC capable of not conceding the most yards in program history in a game.

Baker is on year 2.

I can be a better DC than Baker. I would get rid of the striker position and put a real LB in there. I would run our defense to death if I see one more DE go in the C gap and take himself out of the play that’s going towards him.

Baker is on year 2.

Lol, what has Baker built? Is this a serious post?

Advertisement
For added perspective on how real leaders have to make real decisions (good, bad, or ugly)...

Gruden just relieved the individual he regarded as his inner circle (some day Asst HC).

That's because Gruden is a " coach. " And the diminutive Manny is a coach in NAME only! huh? Nevertheless, Manny isn't the only blame for what ails the Hurricane football. Because as most Hurricane fans know. He should have NEVER been hired in the first place. And as everyone knows. Until the AD is FIRED, the program will be still in the same ol', same ol' situation of AVERAGE. Good enough to beat lesser foes, but not good enough to beat foes with a " pulse. " huh?

Baker is on year 2.

None because manny will run his scheme and gosh Alabama may run for 1000 yards if UNC put up 549

Advertisement
That's because Gruden is a " coach. " And the diminutive Manny is a coach in NAME only! huh? Nevertheless, Manny isn't the only blame for what ails the Hurricane football. Because as most Hurricane fans know. He should have NEVER been hired in the first place. And as everyone knows. Until the AD is FIRED, the program will be still in the same ol', same ol' situation of AVERAGE. Good enough to beat lesser foes, but not good enough to beat foes with a " pulse. " huh?
Manny got together with Ed Reed to discuss next steps, what he should have done was give Ed the headphones on Saturday : I swear I don't think they had a clue on how to stop was was going on :

Advertisement
I can be a better DC than Baker. I would get rid of the striker position and put a real LB in there. I would run our defense to death if I see one more DE go in the C gap and take himself out of the play that’s going towards him.

No you can’t be.

Advertisement

Baker is on year 2.

Built? What has he built?

So what I gather from this post is that the players have been notified that Gruden is the next HC at Miami.

Lol, what has Baker built? Is this a serious post?
5470E74F-9AA8-4064-8043-4BEA0C9061E2.gif

Advertisement
Back