Added benefit of FSU football collapse

FUGators FUNoles

Pronounced Eff Yoo
Will be just a handful of Semenholes at Joe Robbie Stadium in 2 weeks.

Those front-runners are disappearing like ****roaches when the lights come on.

No way they got the heart to come witness Beatdown '18.

:stormwarningflag-sm:

Advertisement
I don't know, if they manage to beat Louisville all we will be hearing about is how they have righted the ship, and how Willie's genius offense is starting to click. The delusional FSU fans will come back out of the woodwork and they'll be around. I hope they lose big to UL.

I don't know, if they manage to beat Louisville all we will be hearing about is how they have righted the ship, and how Willie's genius offense is starting to click. The delusional FSU fans will come back out of the woodwork and they'll be around. I hope they lose big to UL.

We just have to beat them and everything will take care of itself.

I for one hope they beat Louisville that way they somehow think they have a shot in our game then we rip their hearts out

Advertisement
I for one hope they beat Louisville that way they somehow think they have a shot in our game then we rip their hearts out

Nope. I'm all for Louisville beating FSU and bringing in a low-confidence FSU squad to Miami. If FSU is consistently depressed, than I'm happy.

Advertisement
They were up 23-19 w ******* NIU going into fourth quarter. That’s really not much different than the Samford game.

They played like **** in their first road game.

I think Louisville beats the **** out of them

Since we're on the topic of the Semenholes. Why do we have to tolerate their band here? It's our home game. I remember two years ago when they couldn't travel because we were under the threat of Hurricane Matthew. It was great not to have to hear them.

Advertisement
I hope louie beats the **** out of them. I want to score good tickets on the cheap and will sit closer to the tears if I have to.

Advertisement
Bring the backpack. It's a turnover deterrent. Players subconsciously don't want to wear it on national TV and will avoid creating turnovers because of it.

Oh yeah. The turnover purse.

I can only imagine the hilarious mockery at CIS during the week leading up to the game ...

Have you seen Louisville? They might be worse lol.

Louisville isn’t good, but they would RUTS against NIU and Samford at home.

I think people aren’t seeing how bad fsu really is. They should’ve been shut out by Syracuse. VT Boliverated them in their own house. And let’s be honest. VT isn’t that good this year.

Advertisement
Back