Added benefit: King will swing some croots to Miami on NSD

Advertisement
The excitement is always fun... BUT I'm sorry MIAMI did all this last year and finished 6-7!! I'm going to wait for the season this time.. Like I said before, MIAMI needs to add a few more portals to match with King.. We don't want him running for his life, I think going after 2 Tackles on the portal might help.. THEN I WILL BE FEEL DIFFERENT.. Miami's OLine needs help for 2020' to be a success..

He has two areas to help us recruit immediately.. get the best possible OT grad transfer possible..... 2) get the best WR grad transfer possible..

Advertisement
Let's be honest, people jumped the gun on Enos because of his Alabama pedigree and quarterback coach work with Hurts and Tagovailoa.

As a play caller there was nothing dynamic about his time at Arkansas—yet people pored through footage and tried to convince themselves he had "it".

He didn't.

One look at Lashlee's body of work and overall attitude and approach—this guy is night and different from Enos as a coordinator.

Then porsters wanted to throw some janky s and p numbers in.

boy never led a top 10 anything. His units struggled to break top 25.

Lashlee has some history. So let’s see.

The excitement is always fun... BUT I'm sorry MIAMI did all this last year and finished 6-7!! I'm going to wait for the season this time.. Like I said before, MIAMI needs to add a few more portals to match with King.. We don't want him running for his life, I think going after 2 Tackles on the portal might help.. THEN I WILL BE FEEL DIFFERENT.. Miami's OLine needs help for 2020' to be a success..
We didn't do this last year though. Just because people were excited last year as well doesn't mean the moves are exactly the same. If we had Trevor Lawrence transfer to us instead, is it any less lazy to say that it's the "same as last year" in regards to Tate?

The portal is sort of like ebay or a flea market. You might be able to get just what you are looking for...or maybe not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back