2024 Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend

Blount and Hayes flips on OV weekend

Dave Chappelle GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know it's probably been said a million times before but got****, this mf Mario can recruit! He needs to be elite at it to mask his game day management deficiencies, but I'll never fault his effort. This guy works and works and works. If Miami doesn't succeed under him, it won't be for lack of effort. And if they don't succeed under him, whoever the next coach is will have a stocked cupboard (a la Dan Lanning). But I do hope it is Mario who turns this thing all the way around.

Advertisement
I know it's probably been said a million times before but got****, this mf Mario can recruit! He needs to be elite at it to mask his game day management deficiencies, but I'll never fault his effort. This guy works and works and works. If Miami doesn't succeed under him, it won't be for lack of effort. And if they don't succeed under him, whoever the next coach is will have a stocked cupboard (a la Dan Lanning). But I do hope it is Mario who turns this thing all the way around.
Can we switch out Zo for Mario so he can recruit and hire a competent coach to kneel on 4th down instead and not interfere in an offense not based in 1989 offensive strategy? Best of both worlds!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back