2024 Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend

Advertisement
Sign Here GIF by Rob Zombie

He’s been wrong before too though when he says that, and this close to ESD, that’s pretty good. Dude stood Billy up this past weekend and went to UM. We’ll see soon enough. Staff definitely put forth the effort.
@NZ Cane what do you disagree with? I don’t see anything off here.

Gaby’s a notorious hedger so if he says he likes Miami 3 days before ESD, that’s a good sign.

Hayes stood the gator up this past weekend. They were expecting to visit with him and he ghosted them and went to UM.

Staff put forth a good effort here. They stayed on this and got the final visit.

What’s the issue with any of this????

Where have I failed you here???

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont see how u flake out on lizards, like totally ignored them and that's mendable. Thats a decommittment in my book. Thats what they deserve though for trying to shut kids from taking visits. And i remember them claiming Miami does that, but Chance took his visits, Riley just had a visit. Its all projection with this idiots.

Advertisement
DJ Williams and Willie Williams say hello.

A shame Willie didn’t succeed here, for a myriad of reasons.
Jessie was #1 overall out of Dallas Carter in Texas. Starred on 5A State Title team that some consider the best in Texas state history.

DJ was #1 overall out of De La Salle in Cali and is widely considered one of the best high school football players in California/National history. Dominated both sides of the ball.

Willie was #1 LB and #2/3 overall behind Adrian Peterson. Didn’t play for Carol City until his Senior year and even missed a few games that year. His prep career isn’t as decorated as Armstead or DJ’s but I can promise you he was better than both as far as being a pure football player. He might be the greatest high school defensive player I’ve ever seen and that’s in person & on film.

Advertisement
Back