Adarius Hayes, Amir Jackson, Tank Hawkins, Kendall Jackson...

Kendall Jackson PLEASE AND THANK U.
Wine Need A Drink GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Bring me Kendall Jackson, Hayes, Hawkins and Lagway.

It’s poaching szn!
KJ & Hayes feel a lot more likely than Lagway to me as I assume he got a tremendous bag but if they keep losing games its gonna get spooky. Now it's our turn to hold up our end and get some W's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Btw i think most of their players stick. But who knows because those beat downs could become 40 point blow outs in the SEC. They lucked out with Rising sitting.
I don’t know if the powers at be in Gainesville have the patience to sit through a 4-8 or 5-7 type season. And they might lose to every rival by 2-3 TDs. Murderous stretch right in the middle for them.

Getting KJ or Graham is going to be very tough, Bucholz is right in the heart of Gainesville and their HC/Staff are built off of a lot of die hard Gators

Our one upside could actually be dependent on Guidry, their new HC is a defensive guy (coached me back in the day) if Buchollzs HC feels UMs scheme fits them better than Armstrongs at UF he will let them know but that is about it lol

That whole school is UF kids with some FSU sprinkled in but ZERO UM. If anyone can get it down it’s Mario…I know they weren’t happy with what they say yesterday watching that UF/UT game

Advertisement
Getting KJ or Graham is going to be very tough, Bucholz is right in the heart of Gainesville and their HC/Staff are built off of a lot of die hard Gators

Our one upside could actually be dependent on Guidry, their new HC is a defensive guy (coached me back in the day) if Buchollzs HC feels UMs scheme fits them better than Armstrongs at UF he will let them know but that is about it lol

That whole school is UF kids with some FSU sprinkled in but ZERO UM. If anyone can get it down it’s Mario…I know they weren’t happy with what they say yesterday watching that UF/UT game
I definitely wouldn't count on it but we've stolen kids from Gainesville before so a precedent exists. It would also largely depend on us doing well this year while UF continues to stink it up. Let's check the temperature if we beat TAMU and they get spanked by UT.

Mullen needed to hire recruiters. he put numbers up on anyone offensively. he just doesnt like to recruit but the guy won 29 games his first 3 years including 11 and 10 wins his first two. 8 wins during covid. I mean his last season was a mess but the guy was good for 8-9 wins a year minimum imo.

Advertisement
Mullen needed to hire recruiters. he put numbers up on anyone offensively. he just doesnt like to recruit but the guy won 29 games his first 3 years including 11 and 10 wins his first two. 8 wins during covid. I mean his last season was a mess but the guy was good for 8-9 wins a year minimum imo.
The problem is that he isnt a good HC, he is an excellent OC. He is the guy you lock in the basement like a mad scientist

Btw i think most of their players stick. But who knows because those beat downs could become 40 point blow outs in the SEC. They lucked out with Rising sitting.

Not sure. I think they'll be in full meltdown across the top of that class if they're headed toward a 4-8 or 5-7 season after a 6-7 season last year.

Advertisement
Back