Adam Vinatieri’s kid offered PWO spot

Advertisement
Advertisement
My girlfriend says I'm too literal, but this kid's post is about being offered. He doesn't say he accepted the offer or has committed. Does anyone know for sure?

Advertisement
We do not need a PK for a few years, if little brother is as advertised. We will need a punter after the 2021-2022 championship season.

But, it would be nice to have AV’s dad around to offer “suggestions” to all the kickers.

As an aside, my son was a world class sailor in part because his high school crew was the son of an America’s Cup winning skipper. Dad came to practice nearly every day to offer “suggestions” to his son and mine……..free world-class coaching.

Advertisement
You can say it aloud or silently. Doesn't matter. ***** the poster who wants you to use spellcheck. We go buy the CIS Official Manual of Style and Usage. Aloud, allowed, who cares?
So do I blame siri since I talk text alot or just chalk it up to my fine FL high school education? LOL

Advertisement
PWO of a hall of fame kicker? he's a take (quick hips, good twitch, multi sport athlete, good instincts, great SPARQ score, straight A student blah blah blah). never know how his father might be able to help us.

Last edited:
PWO of a hall of fame punter? he's a take (quick, hips, good twitch, multi sport athlete, good instincts, great SPARQ score, straight A student blah blah blah). never know how his father might be able to help us.
Maybe eligibility left? He can just attribute his pro money to an early NIL program that most aren't awhere of.

Advertisement
Back