Adam ElGammal

Advertisement
If we had kept Tarquin and added Neal, I would have been celebrating Searels' forethought on taking these flyer kids. But you don't feature Nelson, EG and Clark as your only three HS OL recruits. That's not championship recruiting when you have zero depth for 2019 and 2020.

I read that Barry likes Nelson and that EG is a freak. Been following Geta's takes for years, so happy he likes EG. Hope that translates. But, honestly, the best case scenario any of these kids provides 1st-team snaps is 2021. There's no Jason Fox, Seantrel Henderson, Eric Winston, Erack Flowers, plug-and-play talent in this class. All high-beta kids, and Clark is a low-ceiling kid to boot. Barry has his work cut out for him.

Bump. ... We got a lot more out of Nelson than I expected this past season. And Clark wasn't the worst lineman to start in 2019. But what a **** show. We really need to recruit better. Our OL is not even close to being championship caliber.

Bump. ... We got a lot more out of Nelson than I expected this past season. And Clark wasn't the worst lineman to start in 2019. But what a **** show. We really need to recruit better. Our OL is not even close to being championship caliber.
Well, somebody thinks we might have the best tackles in da acc!!..and, we were complaining about tackles b4 last year. Now if we can find 2 guards out of the 20 we have we can patch a decent ol together.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol I mean just watch that tape and u knew he wasn't it. The slo mo thing is a dead give away.
Hey guys, don't worry, Manny's got this. He raided NYC and took all they playas! Even guys Alabama was sniffin round.

It's interdasting that of the three of them kids, Hunte had the most interest as a recruit from other legit programs. It's like they knew!

Hey guys, don't worry, Manny's got this. He raided NYC and took all they playas! Even guys Alabama was sniffin round.

It's interdasting that of the three of them kids, Hunte had the most interest as a recruit from other legit programs. It's like they knew!
We be re rioting scared sometimes. The word bama puts fear in coaches then u left last minute looking for jags.

El Gammel though...he was playing right tackle only, often had help on his side, and was playing against 5'8" 190lb white kids on the edge and even then, he didn't look great. Thought he had slow feet, was just big. Its not a shock he lasted less than two years here.

Why mention the race, white kids can play as well.

Advertisement
Surprised to have not yet seen a “ It s a cautionary tale ..... blah, blah, blah” comment. 🤔

If Ohio State, Michigan & Penn State are on a NYC/NJ kid, you should be after him.

This kid was committed to Cincinnati (no knock on them) and he had noncommittable UVA & Pitt offers. His film showed a slue footed kid with effort issues against trash comp.

Jarrid Williams coming back probably put this in motion. Bummer as he looked like he had some tools to work with, but i would also have to think Isiah Walker and Chris Washington might be jumping him if he is indeed leaving

Washington was listed as 2nd team RT to begin last season. The writing has been on the wall for awhile.

Advertisement
Back