Adam Anderson

jkaz1

Senior
A top-5 DE in the 2018 class out of Rome, GA (same HS as Chatman) is planning to visit Miami per 24/7.

Listed at 6'5" 220 - and currently committed to Georgia....

Sounds like Rome will have a stout DL this year....

Advertisement
Will be hard to pull kids out of Georgia for the next year or two. If they don't start winning though, things will change. If Smart is anything more than a corch, they should have a significant improvement this year. Easly will have experience and Chubb will be more than a year out from the knee injury, so the psychological effects should be done.

Will be hard to pull kids out of Georgia for the next year or two. If they don't start winning though, things will change. If Smart is anything more than a corch, they should have a significant improvement this year. Easly will have experience and Chubb will be more than a year out from the knee injury, so the psychological effects should be done.

they have the weakest schedule in 2017 that I've seen from any Georgia team.. but, they did lose to Vanderbilt, GT and a horrible UF last year..

Advertisement
A top-5 DE in the 2018 class out of Rome, GA (same HS as Chatman) is planning to visit Miami per 24/7.

They also have a 3 star DT who holds some D1 offers.

LB, not DE

LB, not DE

He plays DE with his hand down. Most sites project him standing up in college.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok, so whenever my buddies and I talk football we always laugh about that big *** monster that Rome used to have running the ball. I think he was in the 06 class. But dude was about 6'2", 230lb in the 8th grade (at least that's what it seems like). Nobody could tackle that kid lol

I guess he was a freshman when you were a senior, but any recollection of who I'm even talking about? Always wondered what happened to him.

My money's on Kirby Dumb being a corch.

He proved last year he is a corch. Only question remaining on him is if he can recruit his way around his corching to get to a 9 to 10 win level.

They fired Richt for that already. They want Saban 2.0. Smart is a defensive coach, but I didn't like UGA's defense last year. Reminded me too much of Miami's with D'Onofrio. They're offensive play calling sucked a good bit of the time too, but it was hard to tell how much of that was because they had a freshman QB and a bad OL.

Advertisement
Was that dude Larry Kennebrew?
[MENTION=543]umhurricane2511[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION]. I think Dawg is responding to umhurricane2511's question above about a kid who played at Rome.

Advertisement
Back