AD

BWCD

Junior
Let's say Blake James pulls a Hocutt/Eichorst and "moves on" to another AD job suddenly. I only posit this scenario because I highly doubt we're firing him.

Who's your pick for next AD?

I've got 2 names in mind - Gino Torretta and Jimmy Johnson. And I don't think JJ wants the job. I think Gino would be an awesome AD.

Advertisement
Blake is the prime executive that plays his card perfectly to keep his job. Don't expect him to leave Coral Gables anytime soon.

Advertisement
Let's say Blake James pulls a Hocutt/Eichorst and "moves on" to another AD job suddenly. I only posit this scenario because I highly doubt we're firing him.

Who's your pick for next AD?

I've got 2 names in mind - Gino Torretta and Jimmy Johnson. And I don't think JJ wants the job. I think Gino would be an awesome AD.

LOL JJ don't want this job. easier to talk on FOX and make wayyyyy more money working a day a week and then living in the keys the rest of the time

Jimmy Johnson. We need a killer as an AD and head coach. At his age JJ killer days gone

Jonathan Vilma. We need a proven businessman who knows football, lives in Miami, very well connected to the community. We can all agree that Blake James has no business being the Miami AD.

Advertisement
I don't know why you're entertaining this idea. If Fake James leaves for a better job, you'll see the university hire another beta.

Advertisement
Back