Ad positions

Advertisement
A Maud told me that in order to go add free, I should press UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START.

Works like magic everytime :cool:

Let's see who gets this.....
nintendo videogames GIF by El Primer Mando

Just started yesterday, every time my thumb hits the screen to scroll or go to a new page this full screen add pops up, the regular adds were fine, but this is something crazy. Takes up the whole screen every time

Advertisement
Just started yesterday, every time my thumb hits the screen to scroll or go to a new page this full screen add pops up, the regular adds were fine, but this is something crazy. Takes up the whole screen every time
Did you purchase ads free?

A Maud told me that in order to go add free, I should press UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START.

Works like magic everytime :cool:

Let's see who gets this.....
I have an awful time remembering my phone number when people ask me. But the contra code will be with me for life apparently

Hopefully it goes away soon. The ad experience should be the same as it has been the last 12 months.

Advertisement
This is what it looks like every time I come to the site. Even typing any post the whole screen gets covered and I can't see what I type. It's been this way for months for me and why I rarely post anything

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211226-094639.png
    Screenshot_20211226-094639.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
This is what it looks like every time I come to the site. Even typing any post the whole screen gets covered and I can't see what I type. It's been this way for months for me and why I rarely post anything
What device is that?

Isn’t that the point made in the other thread though RVA? Making the free experience so bad that people need to purchase ads free is a bad business model. I’m confident you’ll eventually realize that on your own as an organization.

Advertisement
Isn’t that the point made in the other thread though RVA? Making the free experience so bad that people need to purchase ads free is a bad business model. I’m confident you’ll eventually realize that on your own as an organization.
Huh? I was literally asking if he purchased it to see if he was still having problems with ads showing up after the purchase.

But since you raised it, as @Andrew said, he only controls so much as to ads. He’s trying to understand why it’s awful for some and livable for others - maybe it’s device type - but the ads as a rule are remaining unless someone purchases ads-free.

No I did not, Like I said the normal 2-3 adds and the way they were located did not bother me and I could still navigate and read the site. This just started 2 or 3 days ago. literally every time my thumb touches the screen to scroll, turn a page, touch anything and boom one whole giant add pops up that covers the whole entire screen and I have to push the x to read or view the current 3-4 post on the screen and then boom when my thumb hits the screen to read the next 3-4 post the same thing. It is almost like all of a sudden someone decided to make it so unusable that their forcing me to pay 25 bucks to view anything, which I don't think since it just started a few days ago, but it is human nature to wonder about that lol
It is only doing it on my phone and not on my computer.

Huh? I was literally asking if he purchased it to see if he was still having problems with ads showing up after the purchase.

But since you raised it, as @Andrew said, he only controls so much as to ads. He’s trying to understand why it’s awful for some and livable for others - maybe it’s device type - but the ads as a rule are remaining unless someone purchases ads-free.

Got it. I thought you were implying he wouldn't have any issue if he bought ads free ("so live with it you cheap ********").

I'm done with my feedback, which I hope was constructive. You guys do an amazing job overall.

Advertisement

Yeah, I initially misunderstood the intent of your question. Thanks for clarifying.

No I did not, Like I said the normal 2-3 adds and the way they were located did not bother me and I could still navigate and read the site. This just started 2 or 3 days ago. literally every time my thumb touches the screen to scroll, turn a page, touch anything and boom one whole giant add pops up that covers the whole entire screen and I have to push the x to read or view the current 3-4 post on the screen and then boom when my thumb hits the screen to read the next 3-4 post the same thing. It is almost like all of a sudden someone decided to make it so unusable that their forcing me to pay 25 bucks to view anything, which I don't think since it just started a few days ago, but it is human nature to wonder about that lol
It is only doing it on my phone and not on my computer.
Yeah, it’s not being done intentionally. @Andrew doesn’t have that type of control. Lol.

So the issue is on mobile devices. Do you have an apple or android?

Got it. I thought you were implying he wouldn't have any issue if he bought ads free ("so live with it you cheap ********").

I'm done with my feedback, which I hope was constructive. You guys do an amazing job overall.

Yeah, I initially misunderstood the intent of your question. Thanks for clarifying.
Oh I do like to mess with one continuously miserable poster about it (name rhymes with scrounge hoard) but not when we’re having normal people describe the issue and it’s legit killing their ability to read the site.

Oh I do like to mess with one user about it (name rhymes with scrounge hoard) but not when we’re having normal people describe the issue and it’s killing their ability to read the site.
Its a iphone 10 or 11 plus. I would clear my cache or whatever its called but then I would have to re do a bunch of passwords and lose some internet pages that are saved open on my phone. I would almost rather pay the 25 bucks, lol. but from what I have read some said it is happening to them also.

Advertisement
Back