Coaching AD/Mario/Coaching Assistant thread

Advertisement
I'm intrigued by Kevin Wilson from Ohio St

Dude is only making 1.2 mil at tOSU, which I believe is less than Lashlee was making. If UM went after him, at the very least it would make tOSU panic. He was in line for the Akron HC job, but that's a no go now. With UMs money for coaches, he could get a $1 million per year raise (maybe more, factoring in taxes)

Advertisement
Who has he put in the league?
Less of a track record there but more recently it's been Deebo, Pharoah Cooper, and Bryan Edwards. He also coached Knowshon Moreno and Todd Gurley back at Georgia.

He's got Devon Williams at Oregon who should be a top prospect but he hasn't produced much (can probably blame his QB for that). Development would definitely be the concern with McClendon.

I agree with you man. that air raid, up tempo spread should be the identity of a Miami offense from now on. let's hope Mario doesn't get in the way of that. can't have a stubborn coach.
Agreed but I suspect Mario has a different opinion. When asked about the offense today, he used the words "multiple" and "physical" to describe what he's looking for. He's going to want to run the ball and protect the defense.

Less of a track record there but more recently it's been Deebo, Pharoah Cooper, and Bryan Edwards. He also coached Knowshon Moreno and Todd Gurley back at Georgia.

He's got Devon Williams at Oregon who should be a top prospect but he hasn't produced much (can probably blame his QB for that). Development would definitely be the concern with McClendon.
Thanks

Agreed but I suspect Mario has a different opinion. When asked about the offense today, he used the words "multiple" and "physical" to describe what he's looking for. He's going to want to run the ball and protect the defense.
Bama is both. OSU tries to be when they have better backs. Ok State also.

I am still holding out hope that he doesn't try that ground and pound ish here

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20211208-163642_Chrome.jpg

Aaron Feld expected to join staff

Jimmy Lake is probably the leading candidate for the DC job per ITU

Doug Belk is sounding like Plan B

DVD probably won’t be retained per ITU

Field probably won’t be retained per ITU

Seider is a name to watch per ITU. Cribbs also mentioned him earlier

Advertisement
just remembered what about donte williams as potential db coach.

think he was on cristobal staff at oregon at one point

Jimmy Lake is probably the leading candidate for the DC job per ITU

Doug Belk is sounding like Plan B

DVD probably won’t be retained per ITU

Field probably won’t be retained per ITU

Seider is a name to watch per ITU. Cribbs also mentioned him earlier

Jimmy Lake???? I just found out about what happened between him and Cristobal today.

If Mario hires him, dammmmnnnn.

Advertisement
Back