Active night ahead per Ivins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My Guy just spent the day with Marshall and the other 4.....I'll roll with what he says...
Fair enough, js every other recruiting analyst thinks it’s a toss up between them and Florida. And you have people on this side who thinks Miami made traction, that’s possibly the vibes he gave your boy. We’ll only find out in August.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ah, random insider season cracks me up every time.

If Cribby or the handful of other well informed posters ain’t weighed in then I’m taking everything else I read with a grain of salt.
My Buddy with Palmetto 5 Thursday...Low Sodium if you will...
113936168_10159390149708968_8236913637564295803_o.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im no insider and have never claimed to be but 2 people who are and who I trust are the ones that told me Williams commitment the other night changed things and opened some eyes as I said earlier.

Yes while I do feel Bama would be Marshalls pick that what happened the other night has caused some pause. I mean i dont think Marshall would have redone his top schools to add us just for the **** of it if he wasnt seriously considering us.

As of a few days ago I was told it’s pretty much even with Miami and bama. It’s even on Bamas boards they’re concerned. Miami has made up ground.
I believe this. I doubt Marshall would go around telling random people that he was feeling Miami more and more. That would just cause Saban to ramp up unwanted pressure.

He’s probably keeping it hush hush, just like Jeudy did when he came on that secret visit.

Does this mean he’s going to come? No. But I don’t believe for a second that he’s not even considering UM and is 100% going to Bama.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back