Accountability

404Usernamenotfound

Sophomore
Premium
Like everyone else today I’m disgusted. What happened last night was truly pathetic and I’m embarrassed more than I was after golden lost 55-0 vs Clemson.

My biggest fear now is we will not see any accountability. Coach richt is too soft and won’t fire anyone. He won’t make any changes. He didn’t even have the balls to roll with Weldon last night at the half. Love the man as a person but he is a ******* p u s s y.

And what about the AD? At won’t point does the AD tell Richt that his hires have almost all sucked and that his little kid has no business coaching D1 quarterbacks? AD should be telling him if you don’t fire someone and hire an offensive coordinator, I will. Of course this won’t happen because our AD is another p u s s y.

A true Miami kid and leader, Richards, was benched for trying to hold someone accountable. Pathetic. The players need to demand more from their coaches. We are running this program like is a Christian ******* i n g summer camp.

Diaz is another one. What the **** was that? All that tough guy talk but when push comes to shove , we tuck our ****s between our legs and act like we are playing lingerie football.

This team has no heart and it’s because of the QB.

EDIT: How can I forget to bring up special teams in general and more specifically, the punter. The kid has one job and can’t do it. How can we not have another option at punter after what happened last year? Again, no accountability. Richt is too nice to be cut throat enough to tell people they suck.

Last edited:
Advertisement
In his post game Richt was anything but being accountable for anything. Rosier never admitted to making poor reads and passes to high or off target. Lack of total accountability.

The kid has one job and can’t do it. How can we not have another option at punter after what happened last year?

We have another punter (Spicer) on the roster. If you don't put him in after Feagles shanks three in a row, why exactly is he on the roster?

Richt should be holding himself to blame for what occurred last night. He should be offering to reimburse Cane fans for travel expenses and willing to eat the bill on season ticket holders who are experiencing buyers remorse.

He should then proceed to walk home from Dallas just to give himself more time to think about the failures he's experience so far in his tenure.

Like everyone else today I’m disgusted. What happened last night was truly pathetic and I’m embarrassed more than I was after golden lost 55-0 vs Clemson.

My biggest fear now is we will not see any accountability. Coach richt is too soft and won’t fire anyone. He won’t make any changes. He didn’t even have the balls to roll with Weldon last night at the half. Love the man as a person but he is a ******* p u s s y.

And what about the AD? At won’t point does the AD tell Richt that his hires have almost all sucked and that his little kid has no business coaching D1 quarterbacks? AD should be telling him if you don’t fire someone and hire an offensive coordinator, I will. Of course this won’t happen because our AD is another p u s s y.

A true Miami kid and leader, Richards, was benched for trying to hold someone accountable. Pathetic. The players need to demand more from their coaches. We are running this program like is a Christian ******* i n g summer camp.

Diaz is another one. What the **** was that? All that tough guy talk but when push comes to shove , we tuck our ****s between our legs and act like we are playing lingerie football.

This team has no heart and it’s because of the QB.

EDIT: How can I forget to bring up special teams in general and more specifically, the punter. The kid has one job and can’t do it. How can we not have another option at punter after what happened last year? Again, no accountability. Richt is too nice to be cut throat enough to tell people they suck.

Advertisement
Richt should be holding himself to blame for what occurred last night. He should be offering to reimburse Cane fans for travel expenses and willing to eat the bill on season ticket holders who are experiencing buyers remorse.

He should then proceed to walk home from Dallas just to give himself more time to think about the failures he's experience so far in his tenure.

We now understand why he cant win the big games. GREAT GUY GREAT RECRUITER. PERHAPS HE SHOULD LOOK AT BEING A PREACHER MAN FULL TIME.

Mark Richt is and never will lead this team to the promise land, very ineffective coach. I was totally against this hire from day1

In his post game Richt was anything but being accountable for anything. Rosier never admitted to making poor reads and passes to high or off target. Lack of total accountability.

Yep, in the post game conference there was nothing but excuses, excuses, excuses.

Advertisement
Back