According to Yik Yak (App)

KevinCosio

Sophomore
Butch is on campus? It's on Twitter can anyone confirm?.. Just saw it on Twitter not trying to start anything.. Just wanted to put it out there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Somebody could be trolling but I'd rather put it out there than keep it to myself especially anything regarding Butch...

Advertisement
It's an anonymous posting app that everyone within a location can see what people in that location post.
So Butch Davis would have to be using an app called YIK YAK for this to be accurate?

I doubt he does.

No. It's built like this message board except it is focused around colleges. You can look at what people are posting at other schools based on their location and only people in that location can post there. There are no user names or anything so someone could easily troll. I'm assuming someone posted on there they saw Butch Davis.. not that Butch posted it himself.

Advertisement
No. It's built like this message board except it is focused around colleges. You can look at what people are posting at other schools based on their location and only people in that location can post there. There are no user names or anything so someone could easily troll. I'm assuming someone posted on there they saw Butch Davis.. not that Butch posted it himself.
Ah, got it. Well then Butch is coming *****es!

Advertisement
Just hire the man already..
It's Blakes safest bet and the best choice. If for some reason it doesn't work out, Blake can at least energize the Fan base and team!

Advertisement
Back