Freshman
is Wikipedia a Hurricane fan

Attachments

• 9817B347-14D4-49E3-8106-31747B3D8A08.png
    9817B347-14D4-49E3-8106-31747B3D8A08.png
    278.5 KB · Views: 199
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lock this. I’m all good for making fun but i don’t mess with death. You’re better than that.

I'd agree with you if it was actual death threats. But this is an obviously sarcastic crack at how terrible Baker is.

It would take on an entirely different meaning if they wrote, "December 16th, 2020".

I remember when our fans got on Al Goldens page and rewrote his name as "Fat Al Folden" xD

Advertisement
It would have been better if it said he was charged with indecent exposure of his defensive strategy.

I'd agree with you if it was actual death threats. But this is an obviously sarcastic crack at how terrible Baker is.

It would take on an entirely different meaning if they wrote, "December 16th, 2020".

I remember when our fans got on Al Goldens page and rewrote his name as "Fat Al Folden" xD

Fat Al Folden .....Now that was funny..

Joking about someone's death is just not funny to me...no matter who you're talking about or how much you dislike them

I get it. Now the Fat Al Folden was funny

Advertisement
Our entire society has become soft.
We’re literally one generation away from the thought police.
We are already there, my friend. When you are demonized for not thinking what "the elite" think....people everywhere are gonna wish very soon that they had woken up to the real world a whole lot sooner.

Advertisement
Can we joke about Bin Ladens death?

Of course you can do what you like.....BUT I'm consistent with my values

While I can readily agree that the world may be a better place without certain individuals, as a former Marine I could without hesitation order that person be taken out OR do it myself if need be.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't find any joy in doing that ....nor would I joke about it

That's just me

Stay classy Canes fans.

There are lot of things said on this forum that cross the line. This is not one of them. It's clearly a riff on what happened Saturday, not a death threat. It's not wishing for his death, it's a joke about how UNC murdered him (metaphorically) with 700+ yards of offense. I'm picking up the yellow flag. "There is no penalty on the play for illegal targeting."

Advertisement
Back