According to the Noles, we'll be lucky to compete by 2016

Advertisement
Don't worry, we'll start hearing about how they will be a top 5 team next year because they won 9 games and beat an overrated ND team in their bowl game.

That team is all hype.

And then they'll lose another four games next season. Then they'll make it to the Hawaiian Punch Bowl, beat some run of the mill directional state university, and then we'll hear how "next year" is the year.Noles fans are like shampoo. Lather, rinse, repeat.

****, they were very fortunate to beat a crappy ND team this year. They will never win a thing with Jimbo as their HC.

Or EJ as QB. I am praying that that Winston kid ends up going to FSU. EJ part deux! Except winston has a slow as **** release.

Advertisement
And the praise and love for the Nolies already begins. I'm watching ESPNews and Matt Millen and Robert Smith (yeah, I know... consider the sources) both have FSU in their top five teams to watch for next year. LAFFLAFFLAFFLAFFLAFFLAFFLAFF When will these guys ever learn?

ETA: It's funny, but I grew up hating the Gators and Notre Dame because those were our most-hated rivals when I was growing up in the 80's. You weren't a Canes fan if you didn't hate the Gators and Domers. The Noles were our biggest rival, but there wasn't a hatred towards them. There always seemed to be respect between our teams. What's funny is the Noles have quickly surpassed the Gators and Domers on my "most-hated, most-delusional" list. They are consistently overrated and haven't won crap in over a decade, but if you read what their fans post and how they act, you'd swear the Noles have won the ACC the last five seasons and were competing for NC's.

Last edited:
If our class was FSU's class, it would be a top 3 class in the nation if not the #1. Half of our 3 stars would magically become 4 stars the minute they committed to FSU. Like usnavy posted in his other thread, FSU's LB is ranked much higher than Kirby, yet Kirby completely outplayed him this season.

If our class was FSU's class, it would be a top 3 class in the nation if not the #1. Half of our 3 stars would magically become 4 stars the minute they committed to FSU. Like usnavy posted in his other thread, FSU's LB is ranked much higher than Kirby, yet Kirby completely outplayed him this season.

I posted this in another thread and people laughed at me.

There is not one better LB in Georgia than Kirby. The numbers dont lie. Same competition too. Homie had a hall of fame year.

Same goes for Mccord and his productionvs elite Florida talent.

#1 Florida LB
#1 Georgia LB

both 220+ pound monsters

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back