According to Scout.com, we have....

Advertisement
Well, according to me, Scout has the most 5 star ******s running their website, so keep that in mind.

I'm not sure how Juwon Young is a 3 star.
Dude looks like Patrick Willis and his tape is outstanding.
Same with Owens.

Advertisement
What I find most surprising is at how many schools have full classes already.

Well, according to me, Scout has the most 5 star ******s running their website, so keep that in mind.

According to them Bethel is a soft commitment, who are they kidding?

From my experience following their site, scout considers almost any commit who takes an offical visit elsewhere a soft commit. Bethel took a visit to Utah recently so I think that's why but I don't know for sure. Can't imagine what else it could be because the kid is all canes

Advertisement

From my experience following their site, scout considers almost any commit who takes an offical visit elsewhere a soft commit. Bethel took a visit to Utah recently so I think that's why but I don't know for sure. Can't imagine what else it could be because the kid is all canes

That is correct.

That is correct.

Except as others have mentioned on the Scout site, Dalvin Cook schedules (and takes) an official to the University of Texas and "soft verbal" is nowhere to be found near his name.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back