ACCN vs Sun Sports Channel

ACCN Or Sun Sports

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3rd-43

Will always have 2001
Premium
What was a better viewing experience, Hasselbacks husband or Frank Forte and John Congemi on tape delay from 96-06?

Serious answers only

Advertisement
ACCN is whatever.. Sunsports had some hot mics on the sideline that would pick up some funny stuff.

Advertisement
That was the easiest vote I ever made. ACCN production is worse than PBC. Seriously, the ACC network would be better if it was run by the local HS media team. It’s just awful. I don’t think you’ll get a single vote for ACCN.

cart.gif

Can’t imagine a single person voting for the trash that is the ACC “network”. Literally embarrassing

Advertisement
Sun Sports. How many times are they going to run "The class that saved Coach K, Weekend in Blacksburg, Virginia’s Improbable Path To A Title and whatever else they can find, instead of live or reruns of live action from the 16 schools in the conference.

ACCN might have had a better chance if it was against Lifetime.

Advertisement
@halocanex - need a filibuster as to why accn 😎
Sure. I like to play a drinking game with myself. I take a drink every time I think Richt is going to fall asleep mid sentence or when EJ Manuel says something inaccurate. It really mixes things up. Youtube TV also dropped Sun Sports so that is my only option.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back