ACCN tonight at 10pm

Advertisement
Have hd the channel on since it started, Love it. It’s a great showpiece for the conference, will help with recruiting, just need a few more homers on there to hype us up like Pawl does for the sec.

Richt has been solid on the huddle too

Have hd the channel on since it started, Love it. It’s a great showpiece for the conference, will help with recruiting, just need a few more homers on there to hype us up like Pawl does for the sec.

Richt has been solid on the huddle too
Watched “The Huddle” the night the network dropped. There was one segment where EJ Manuel and the former Clemson OL said that they’re not fans of when teams play “musical chairs” with the quarterback position. They brought up all the drawbacks and Richt’s face was priceless. I agree he’s pretty solid, though.

Advertisement
Watched “The Huddle” the night the network dropped. There was one segment where EJ Manuel and the former Clemson OL said that they’re not fans of when teams play “musical chairs” with the quarterback position. They brought up all the drawbacks and Richt’s face was priceless. I agree he’s pretty solid, though.

You’re not kidding man, I cringe every time they show Manny talking about changing the culture, or any other subtle dig at the team last year... but Richts defense he’s handled it pretty well, the dude lost the coaching touch but you can tell he’s a top quality person and doesn’t sweat the small stuff like I know I would haha

Advertisement
Hey, I'm just one guy, but Comcast lost me over this. (Even though I expect they'll cave soon.} All in on You Tube TV. Comcast making a big mistake opening the door to even more chord cutting.

Mine is the opposite. Not on DTV but is on ESPN app
acc.jpg

are you in Miami?

Mine is on DTV 612...I was gettin ready to drop direct cause they’ve been having an awful time with the picture constantly freezing.Not now.

Advertisement
I'm watching this game and it still ****es me off almost 16 years to the date, even though I know the outcome. Man, I hate Griese.

Works great on Hulu live. I had PS vue previously but kept having buffering issues. Haven't had a single issue since switching to Hulu several months ago.

Advertisement
I have ACCN on and am currently watching 2003 miami trailing 33-10 in the 3rd Q. Not tired I guess ill stay up and see what happens

Old timer here, still using Spectrum cable and when I need ESPN website I sign in using my Spectrum broadband. Never had a blip or outage. Watching the comeback UF game on channel 388 as I type. Millenials...LOL

Advertisement
Back