ACCN Takeover- 8/2/20- Miami

Sigma_Cane_7

Senior
Running UM sports all day. Started with LOU 2019 *** dragging at the rock. But now they are showing UVA ‘07, last game at the OB. Not sure why they would show that game as we got crushed. I was there. Still top 5 saddest days in my life.

Advertisement
That was a sad day to be a Cane. I witnessed the Cane faithful shedding tears of pain as I sat, stunned, in the WEZ watching UVA obliterate us. ****es me off to this day.

How Randy didn't have us ready for THAT game is beyond me. I will never understand it.
His 4-3 Cover 2 was abused....

Advertisement
I was there as well.

The crowd was lit.

There were all kinds of celebrities at the game.

It was setting up to be a sure win....and then reality happened.

No amount of atmosphere, crowd excitement, or noise can overcome incompetent coaching. Never looked at Randy the same after that. I was so hopeful when he was hired, but this was a slap in the face, to the reality he wasn’t HC material.

UVA's TE is still running.....
Yes I just saw one wide open in Atlanta too.
I drove down from Atlanta with my dad and uncle and stayed until the very end. Despite all the great memories and games there, it is probably my least favorite moment as a Canes fan and alumni.

We spent a fortune on that damned Sugar Bowl with Tennessee. I can still hear "Rocky Top" and see Vinnie throwing INTs every night in my nightmares.
No desire whatsoever to watch the SUCKFEST that has been UM athletics since joining the ACC.

Advertisement
Running UM sports all day. Started with LOU 2019 *** dragging at the rock. But now they are showing UVA ‘07, last game at the OB. Not sure why they would show that game as we got crushed. I was there. Still top 5 saddest days in my life.
I was there as well.

November 10. I will never forget the date, as it was my bday. Happy bday to me.

I was there as well.

The crowd was lit.

There were all kinds of celebrities at the game.

It was setting up to be a sure win....and then reality happened.

No amount of atmosphere, crowd excitement, or noise can overcome incompetent coaching. Never looked at Randy the same after that. I was so hopeful when he was hired, but this was a slap in the face, to the reality he wasn’t HC material.
Was there as well. Being from NY I only probably made it to 6 or so total games at the OB... but they were all pretty much classics (FSU 2000, 2002, 2004... UF comeback... Louisville comeback on a Thursday night in like 04 or 05). Then I went to that debacle. As u said... atmosphere was awesome and the Rock intro was amazing! Sat in the WEZ for first time... lit. Then the game began and Gohl or whoever was the Vag coach (and his OC) found out how he could just run the same play over and over to his TE with no defensive adjustment. I think we had a defensive TD called back early that would have tied it at 7 or something... maybe would have got the crowd into it. But probably wouldn’t have helped unless Vag wouldn’t have figured out the TE special due to excessive crowd noise syndrome

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ugh...I know we've been crappy since we joined the ACC, but ****, feels like they could've picked some better games for a UM-focused day. That UVA game, fer chrissakes? And that UF game was a snoozefest.

I watched the last few minutes of the Miami-WVU bowl game last night. Our O line wasn't that great, but we still moved the ball at will. How far we fell.

Advertisement
Back