ACCN Comcast update

Mario Hurricanes

Niche Poster
Premium
Well I called again to try and put some pressure on them. They do have all your calls logged and why you have called. The lady I spoke with - who was very helpful by the way - said she had seen that I called 10 times in the last 30 days about this. She told me that that type of stuff does get moved up the chain in reports. Also she said that they had gotten an email to pass along how many calls were coming in asking for ACCN, and that was going directly to upper management. So there is still hope...keep calling!

By they way I broke down and got a YouTube tv subscription. I couldn't miss another game!

Advertisement
Well I called again to try and put some pressure on them. They do have all your calls logged and why you have called. The lady I spoke with - who was very helpful by the way - said she had seen that I called 10 times in the last 30 days about this. She told me that that type of stuff does get moved up the chain in reports. Also she said that they had gotten an email to pass along how many calls were coming in asking for ACCN, and that was going directly to upper management. So there is still hope...keep calling!

By they way I broke down and got a YouTube tv subscription. I couldn't miss another game!
Pressure? Too funny. I’m sure it will be on by 3:59 today. She was reading from a script.

Don't believe anything Comcast says. They will lie about everything in an attempt to cover their ***.

Just go to Stormsurge and look for a free stream

EDIT: I correct what I posted above.

I should have posted sportsurge.net which I believe is the correct link. Sorry. I was tired when I wrote it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back