***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richt has to call a play where Thomas doesn’t fumble and where Rosier doesn’t miss the receiver terribly.

Advertisement
Great coaching job by Mark Richt!

Really well done. Team basically got lucky to not have 4 losses.

I guarantee that in two years the banners for this jesus freak WILL fly.

Better, but this is still pretty weak. Still waiting for something original from you. "Jesus Freak?" Low hanging fruit man, you can do better.

Other than that 1st quarter, this D has looked mostly decent against the #1 team. It's just that big zero we have on the other side. We can't get out of the hole.

Advertisement
All you Diaz haters need to STFU.

The Defense is the only thing keeping us above water,

The game was over in the first quarter bc of this horrible defense. God help us if we ever get a Cuban HC. We could go 1-11 and yall would excuse him.

thomas is choking today.

He is? He's been ******* wide open all game you ******* tard
3 fumbles.. so yea he’s kinda right

Was missed on a 70 yd TD he was 5-10 YARDS WIDE OPEN. Also missed on an easy 15yd pass. Fumbles are bad but for a true freshman being asked to carry this garbage O I dont blame him, he's trying to make a play more than i can say about every other WR

Advertisement
Advertisement
all i've heard all year is how lucky we've been....

lost starting TE, WR, and RB

kickers dont miss against us and we can't buy a holding call

The luck has more to do with us being where we are with this Div 3 QB and pee wee punter

Advertisement
Like i said, Thomas is soft - his 3rd fumble of the night. Have Harley run that route

Could be Rosier's fault, but every time I have seen the ball thrown to Harley over the last 6 games, he isn't wide open (like Thomas often has been) and he gets out played by the DB.

Thomas has talent and elite speed. A decent QB will maximize his abilities and he will be a consistent big play guy.

Harley is trash and shows no fight. Consistently gets beat to the ball by the DB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back