ACC Women’s Final - UM vs NCSU - Noon

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
979D11BD-04FE-448F-B45C-F22BCE3A369F.jpeg

This was one month ago to the day, tomorrow. When I saw that line I thought Katie was Dead Woman Walking. Instead, her and the entire team turned the year around, not unlike Coach L’s team did. Kudos to the women, come what may tomorrow.

I went back to review the previous contest vs NC State this year. One point game until the 4th, where the Wolfpack pulled away to win by 8.

Let’s hope we pay them back tomorrow and set up for a deep run the the Tourney.

university of miami dab GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 179108

This was one month ago to the day, tomorrow. When I saw that line I thought Katie was Dead Woman Walking. Instead, her and the entire team turned the year around, not unlike Coach L’s team did. Kudos to the women, come what may tomorrow.

I went back to review the previous contest vs NC State this year. One point game until the 4th, where the Wolfpack pulled away to win by 8.

Let’s hope we pay them back tomorrow and set up for a deep run the the Tourney.

university of miami dab GIF by Miami Hurricanes
Katie wasn't going anywhere, period. LMFAO at you thinking that Rad would fire her, despite what she's done at Miami, a place where she doesn't get nearly the support she would at a multitude of other places. The fact of the matter is that Miami, a school where NO ONE GIVES A **** ABOUT WOMEN'S BASKETBALL DESPITE MEIER HAVING THEM CONSISTENTLY RANKED AND IN THE TOURNAMENT OVER THE LAST DECADE, is extremely lucky to have Coach Meier. If Miami fired her, she would be employed in a matter of hours, most likely at a better school. She's loyal to Miami because she loves living in South Florida, she's turned down some pretty good jobs over the years because she's loyal.

Never mind the fact that Miami was a team that was consistently on the cusp of big wins all year long, the ball finally started bouncing their way late in the year. It wasn't like Miami was utterly uncompetitive, and getting housed every night.

Way too many turnovers and not enough shot making. Tough to win, when our team is shooting 28% from the field and 14% from 3-pt land. And the 14-5 turnover disadvantage is only making matters worse. Ladies are still playing hard, but down 18 to start the 4th

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back