ACC What a bunch of WIMPS

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
If this was UNC Mack Brown & Jim Phillips would be out there campaigning for their place in the playoffs. Why should UM and FSU stick around in this wimpy pathetic conference? What they’ve ended up with is 2 BIG teams and 2 SEC teams....The fix was in.....Sign me: Disgusted.

Advertisement
If this was UNC Mack Brown & Jim Phillips would be out there campaigning for their place in the playoffs. Why should UM and FSU stick around in this wimpy pathetic conference? What they’ve ended up with is 2 BIG teams and 2 SEC teams....The fix was in.....Sign me: Disgusted.
Embarrassed Season 8 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Advertisement
Advertisement
Go back to fsus forum bruh we not fighting yall battle. You ain’t trying to trick us into helping you guys

One year left in the acc, maybe two. I would assume 2025 or 2026 the good teams are out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back