ACC tourney game #3...the quest for Sunday

Thanks, I'll add that to the 2016 excuse list. Can't wait to see which "deflect it away from Morris" defense you guys go with this year. The official 2015 excuse is "ran into a hot team/ anything can happen in a small sample size". Will you guys go with the same thing two years in a row, or will you show some creativity?

Lol are you still trying to talk about baseball...quick question have you ever played before or are you like the play by play commentators on tv and only make nonsensical comments all the time??

Is that your way of saying that you don't know how to answer my question?

Or that's me calling you an idiot btw you never answered my question

Why would I answer your question when you cowardly avoid mine? Which excuse do you plan to use this year? Or is it a wait and see kind of thing?

LOL I asked mine first....Are you in the 5th grade?? I'm still waiting for you to tell me how Danny Hall built up GT baseball even though all he did was take a Jim Morris built roster runner up in the World Series, goes 7 years without getting there, then another 4 and hasn't been seen since but you were saying a month ago Danny Hall is better than Morris

Advertisement
So Danny Hall has taken Georgia Tech to Omaha more than Jim Morris did.

/thread

CWS appearances for UM since 1994: 12 > CWS appearances for GT since 1994: 3

Please try to say that doesn't prove anything. I'm seriously going to drag you around this thread the way Achilles dragged hector around Troy after killing him

Last edited:

/thread

Jim Morris took over a CWS program built by Ron Frazier and maintained it as a CWS program until 2008. Danny Hall took a regional program and took it to the CWS. Hall did his with a mere regional loser. Morris took over a champion.

Advertisement

/thread

Jim Morris took over a CWS program built by Ron Frazier and maintained it as a CWS program until 2008. Danny Hall took a regional program and took it to the CWS. Hall did his with a mere regional loser. Morris took over a champion.

How wonderful....all of Fraziers players left in '98 and Morris took that same '94 team to the CWS that went 36-22 in '93 under Brad Kelley.

Nice try though.

FSU was trailing 18-1 to Clemson today.

Could you imagine how Jagr and negativity brigade would have reacted if that was us instead? We'd have a 100 page thread about Miami is the worst baseball team ever and how Morris is.

/thread

How wonderful....all of Fraziers players left in '98 and Morris took that same '94 team to the CWS that went 36-22 in '93 under Brad Kelley.

Nice try though.

Got it, so Hall's success will be forever tied to Jim Morris, but Jim Morris built Miami from scratch.

/thread

Nice try though.

Got it, so Hall's success will be forever tied to Jim Morris, but Jim Morris built Miami from scratch.

There you go throwing in words nobody said again. When anybody makes a valid point to you and outwits you, you make things up. You should be banned on that ALONE, they do it on the football board all the time. That same logic is applied to Hall as it is to Morris BUT again when someone outwits you, you try to twist it up so you seem right.

Last edited:
Advertisement
OT - Sinead Lohan of UM loses in the semi finals of the NCAA womens singles tourney. We have not had a national champion in singles since 2008. Fire the coach!

National semi-finals? Our baseball team used to do that. 2001, right Brian?

But tuition.

How do you know anything about UM's tuition?

You sure as **** didn't attend Miami. I definitely never met anyone at Miami as dumb as you (this is a factual statement, not an insult; feel free to look at any of Jagr's posts), not to mention actual UM alums don't hate their school.

Where did you go to school Jagr? Tell us about yourself

OT - Sinead Lohan of UM loses in the semi finals of the NCAA womens singles tourney. We have not had a national champion in singles since 2008. Fire the coach!

But tuition.

You sure as **** didn't attend Miami. I definitely never met anyone at Miami as dumb as you (this is a factual statement, not an insult; feel free to look at any of Jagr's posts), not to mention actual UM alums don't hate their school.

It's like talking to a 10 year old, he never admits he's wrong and twists things his way by making up lies or shoving in words that nobody ever said

Last edited:

But tuition.

I went to William Taft Elementary for a little while. I'm an entrepreneur.

Advertisement

But tuition.

Ah, unemployed...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

But tuition.

Ah, unemployed...

Bernie Sanders supporter

But tuition.

Ah, unemployed...

Bernie Sanders supporter

Well, that at least explains where a lot of his unreasonable expectations come from.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back