ACC Tournament

Advertisement
Advertisement
A win is a win. Style points don't matter at this point. Wins do, and we won. We're 21-11 and we have another shot to better our resume. Win tomorrow, and we're in. Lose, and we're watching every other tournament hoping all the right teams lose. Lose tomorrow, and we're probably not in, but we'd still have a tiny, outside, miracle shot. SO....

**** NOTRE DAME

Advertisement
As much as this team loves to play down to opponents, I hope we go opposite day against the lamers. Hate those rich pricks.

I like that they benched Sherm and went with Cruz Uceda. I get tired of watching sherm go 1-4 from beyond the arc every game. Uceda is a much more skilled and polished player. I'm not saying Sherm won't get better, but for now we should go with Uceda when spelling Jekiri. Go Canes! Beat Notre Dame!

This is one time I can say that our guys played just hard enough to win. They probably got a little scare by missing so many layups and letting VT stay in the game late but they did enough to close the game and save as much energy as possible for back to back games with a better opponent coming next.

At the start of the game, it was apparent to me, that the game plan was not to shoot the 3ball but to shorten the game and go inside. I think that probably wasn't what the players wanted to do since shooting the 3 was how they dominated the last game. A w is a w.

I look for a more rigorous effort against ND tonight.

I like that they benched Sherm and went with Cruz Uceda. I get tired of watching sherm go 1-4 from beyond the arc every game. Uceda is a much more skilled and polished player. I'm not saying Sherm won't get better, but for now we should go with Uceda when spelling Jekiri. Go Canes! Beat Notre Dame!

Sherman was injured and didn't dress

Advertisement
Not pretty, but it's a win. Late-night game, the place was empty (sounds familiar) and Miami easily missed 10-12 layups/shots close to the hoop. Solid team that did enough to get by opening test. No reason to panic and harken to the glory days of Lazy Clark.

Bilas was ripping this team ruthlessly

He was being pretty rough on us but he was just being honest. It was an ugly lackluster effort. However ive heard him promote the Canes as a tourney team multiple times this year. Prolly has something to do with us destroying his Dukies in Cameron Indoor and now its frustrating for him watching us not play to potential.

Advertisement
Why do people who arent really Canes fans or hate the university so much post here? I mean how big of a loser does a person gotta be to do that. They should just go kill themselves if your life is that miserable that all you do is come in here and be negative. What a horrible way to live your life. I feel sorry for everybody around you friends, family, coworkers. No way to live. Not meant to anybody in specific its just all i see from so many posters. Sad and pathetic.

Advertisement
Back