ACC Tournament

Advertisement
As the link reminds --- Syracuse is imposing a post-season ban which does include the ACC Tournament.

Canes play Wake-VT winner at 9pm on Wednesday. If they win, they play Notre Dame on Thursday at 9pm. All games on are on ESPN 2.

B_iia-tUIAAZ4Ak.jpg

I'd like to think we can beat ND, but I don't think we do unless we have a great shooting night and hit threes at an unbelievable percentage.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The odds of us beating ND, Duke and UVA or Louisville…..
Behind-the-Back-Shot-Made.gif

Why are you even here? We dominated duke, had games won vs Virg, ND before losing at the end and were pretty even with Lville who's now without Jones who was leading scorer vs us. Stay in the football threads with all that negative Al Golden crying BS.

Why are you even here? We dominated duke, had games won vs Virg, ND before losing at the end and were pretty even with Lville who's now without Jones who was leading scorer vs us. Stay in the football threads with all that negative Al Golden crying BS.

It doesn't count when you beat Duke AT Duke.

We don't have to beat Duke again and Louisville. Beat Wake/VT and ND and we're a lock.

Advertisement

lol i bet you haven't even been to one game this year.

Last edited:
Canes will play VPI again. Hokies beat Wake 81-80. While VPI sucks and we destroyed them twice, and if we lose we should decline our NIT bid, I hate having to play and beat a team 3 times in a season, especially one we just played and beat.

Canes will play VPI again. Hokies beat Wake 81-80. While VPI sucks and we destroyed them twice, and if we lose we should decline our NIT bid, I hate having to play and beat a team 3 times in a season, especially one we just played and beat.

Win and advance, that is all.

Advertisement

Yeah, before the bracket was set and it was unknown, I wasn't sure if I would rather have VT, Wake or GT...We looked like trash against GT and Wake, and VT has the extreme familiarity with us. Regardless, no excuse for losing to this VT squad, especially with all it took for them to pull the win yesterday. I want another Shame match up...we gave that one away.

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back