ACC Tournament

scane

Redshirt Freshman
We play Wake Forest Tuesday at 12pm. We should have beaten them twice so this is a good opportunity to advance past the opening round.

Advertisement
Coach L has been keeping the playbook vanilla, waiting for the ACC tournament. Now its time to open up the playbook, run through this tourney, and get our self a nice auto bid to the NCAA Tournament!
Bro..that would be the biggest story in the nation. And an all time historic feat. If they could do that and say make sweet 16...helloo new 30 for 30

Advertisement
Bro..that would be the biggest story in the nation. And an all time historic feat. If they could do that and say make sweet 16...helloo new 30 for 30

**** ya bro. That would be crazy. I was just joking though because last year when Richt was doing his 4 play playbook. All the slurpers kept saying " He is just keeping it vanilla until the ACCCG and for the playoffs" "just wait until the playoffs, then Richt is going to open up his play book".

**** ya bro. That would be crazy. I was just joking though because last year when Richt was doing his 4 play playbook. All the slurpers kept saying " He is just keeping it vanilla until the ACCCG and for the playoffs" "just wait until the playoffs, then Richt is going to open up his play book".
Lmao...yeah I remember that....now its TNM time

Advertisement
Why settle for just a 30 for 30? If we pull off five wins in five days to make the tournament with just seven players, we should get one of those feel good Disney movies.

Leading 68-61 with 5 minutes to play. Lykes on the bench with four fouls.

Advertisement
74-69 with 1:07 left. Amp with the one and one. Missed the front end.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back